Author Topic: The most frequent question...Is this gyne?..  (Read 4514 times)

Offline cherouvim13

• Posting Member
I am 32 years old 1,71cm 85 kg and i have psychological issues because of my chest shown in the pictures..I will go to a Plastic Surgeon and the reason for this  post is to get some self confidence because i need it

Thanks in advance for the possible answers

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Yes.

Rejoice that you live in a time when safe and effective surgery is available.
Grandpa Dan

Offline hang_lo

• Posting Member

Offline cherouvim13

• Posting Member
thank you very much for your answers...Do you believe that is a fixable situation?

Offline pancakes

• Posting Member

Offline morpheus11

• Silver Member
yes. very fixable, and I've seen worse before pics on this site. yours looks like a bit of fat and gland, so might want to try to shave off a few lb's before the operation.

anyhow, get it done man.  it's a life changer. well, at least for me it was.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
No question you have gyne.

Try to lose some weight if possible.  Then do your homework and find an experienced gyne surgeon.

Good luck!

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline cherouvim13

• Posting Member
thanks Doctor and morpheus...I appreciate a lot...i think i had the boost i need  :)

Offline cherouvim13

• Posting Member
I visit 2 doctors and here is what happened.
First took some blood tests and doctors saw them.They both told me that I had to lose 15 kilos because now i am 85 kilos and 172cm.The tests were ok
Secondly I have time until May because in summertime they dont operate.After surgery it needs about 5 to 6 months to recover fully.
Then i need approximately 4000 euro up to 5000 for the operation all included.
They told me that during my childhood i used to eat chicken,drink alcohol (beer) and eat salty food.I am guilty for all of these things.
They have to remove gland tissue and less fat.Also they will operate at the sides under the armpit.
Now the only problem is the money.....i keep going

Offline farchielad

hi man..
i saw your before pictures on your post and read your story. i am now also around 83 kg but i am a bit taller.. 1.90. however, i used to be 120 kgs just a few months ago.. about 10 months ago. i really suggest you achieve a comfortable weight before the operation and wish you good luck with your diet.
your chest reminds me a little bit of my chest pre operation and pre diet.. yours are a little larger and puffier. i just wanted to encourage u a little..
today.. i actually really like my chest.. its really really flat and solid.. i didnt think the surgent could make such a difference. it took me about 3 months to save the money.. around 3000 euros.. regarding the money.. dont make compromises here.. go for the best u can. i did so.
good luck again. let me know if u need anything or have any questions..

Offline cherouvim13

• Posting Member
so i had my operation yesterday.My doctor removed 330 ml of fat and gland.now i have a tight elastic bandage.I have some bruises.An hematoma occured but was removed with an injection.I feel ok and now i realize i should have done the operation earlier.I am looking forward seeing the result.Painkillers not necessary in my case

Offline DamnCeltics5

Congrats man!

I hope to have the surgery within 10 years (I'm 26).

I would prefer to have Lasik first...but it's a very hard call. I wish insurance would cover the damn surgery.

Offline cherouvim13

• Posting Member
if you dont feel well with you body i strongly suggest not to wait up to 10 years.You will lose precious time of well being.Gym an exercise wont help...Money was a problem for me but can be overpassed

Offline Neil123

• Bronze Member
They told me that during my childhood i used to eat chicken
They told you you used to eat chicken? the surgeon thought you didn't know that?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 09:58:07 PM by Neil123 »

Offline captain chesty

• Silver Member
Congratulations on having your surgery!

Hope you have great results and your happy with it!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024