Author Topic: Look'n for a quick amateur diagnosis  (Read 1713 times)

Offline andyouarewho

I had a bit of man-boobage when I was a young teen (13-15) but I also had gained quite a bit of weight. Since then I sprouted over 12" in height and the weight redistributed itself and I was a super skinny guy for years. Now that I'm getting older (21) I notice I have been gaining a bit of weight but most noticeably in the chest area. I realize this won't be a case of full blown gyno but I'm just a little nervous and I don't really want to get man-boobs again. Started exercising and lifting weights (lots of dumbbell stuff), as well as longboarding every day and hitting the rowing machine for 30 minutes when I can't do other physical exercise. I've been eating vegetables and as much protein as I can get. I also cut out sugar from my diet recently (even in my coffee!) so I'm hoping to cut down on some extra weight.

My problem is that even when I wear my t-shirt my nipples seem to poke up and out very noticeably. I have started to develop a chest and its a very strange contrast to have the nice curve of the upper pectoral meet with a flabby cone shaped nipple.

Anyways...gyno or just some chubb? Nips have only been noticeable for the passed four or five months.

Offline Istillneedsurgery

• Posting Member
If I seen you out somewhere with No shirt on, I wouldn't even think twice of you having gyne. Chest looks manly.

Offline captain chesty

• Silver Member
If I seen you out somewhere with No shirt on, I wouldn't even think twice of you having gyne. Chest looks manly.

I agree. looks good to me...

hammer

Your chest looks so normal, I wonder what made you even question it?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I agree.

Now you need to find something else to worry about.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024