Author Topic: My Gynecomastia  (Read 2873 times)

Offline qwertyis

• Posting Member
I cannot afford surgery. I wear bras that hide or flatten them.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 12:59:39 PM by qwertyis »

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You definitely have gyne.

Wearing a snug compression garment can provide you with a better shape.  Ultimately, you would probably require surgery to remove your gyne. 

If money is a problem, then consider visiting a major teaching hospital / medical center which may have a plastic surgery residency program.  If you visit the plastic surgery clinic, you may be able to secure surgery at a much more affordable rate.  Be aware, however, that it is the plastic surgery resident surgeon who is doing your surgery -- usually supervised by a senior surgeon.

Good luck!

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline robear35

• Posting Member
are your nipples hard or soft?  Is it worst when it is warm out?  Has is gotten worse over time?

Offline qwertyis

• Posting Member
are your nipples hard or soft?  Is it worst when it is warm out?  Has is gotten worse over time?

Havent been on the forum for a while.

Nipples are soft and puffy when it is warm and hard and pointy when cold.  
Actually in the last year they have gotten a bit smaller. I do less exercise these days and I think my chest muscles have gone down slightly. When not wearing a bra I wear shirts with double pockets with bank cards in the one and cellphone in the other. That way its not as noticeable. Though I sometimes notice women I'm talking to glancing down at my chest.If I'm wearing a golf shirt or T shirt I wear a sports bra to flatten my nipples.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 09:29:17 AM by qwertyis »

hammer

Try minimizer bras if they make them that small. I mean that with no disrespect, but I use them, but I'm much bigger at double Ds. I posted links to my pictures on on of your other post. They do help very much at confining them and less movement.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024