Author Topic: How bad is my gyno?  (Read 2333 times)

Offline mrstew12

• Posting Member

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Hi Mrstew,

Your breasts there are shaped and proportioned like mine which are DD by measurement.  No doubt about it, the only way those are going away is to chop them off.  As I aged and got out of school and away from the bullies they became inconsequential.  I became a nudist and can't wait to to get to the club and take off all my clothing as a far better alternative to major surgery.  Your choice of course.  As soon as I ceased to be intimidated by bullies I realized how much they fear such things probably because they fear being treated the way they treat people.  I don't hang around with bullies and if they even try I shoot them down and make them look ridiculous.

Offline mrstew12

• Posting Member
Hi Mrstew,

Your breasts there are shaped and proportioned like mine which are DD by measurement.  No doubt about it, the only way those are going away is to chop them off.  As I aged and got out of school and away from the bullies they became inconsequential.  I became a nudist and can't wait to to get to the club and take off all my clothing as a far better alternative to major surgery.  Your choice of course.  As soon as I ceased to be intimidated by bullies I realized how much they fear such things probably because they fear being treated the way they treat people.  I don't hang around with bullies and if they even try I shoot them down and make them look ridiculous.
As in double d's ? Mines aren't that big

hammer

Mine are double "d"s as well, you have a long way to go yet!

Alchemist is right, getting them cut off is the only way to get rid of them! We have learned to live with them and it isn't the end of the world as there are tons of worse things then having breast!

Good luck!

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Hi Mrstew,

As in double d's ? Mines aren't that big

Hi Mrstew,

Yup, as in DD cups.  Below are a couple of the pictures links. To keep it in perspective I have a 54 inch chest which makes them look relatively smaller.  However, your chest is so very like what I see in the mirror every day and have for 50+ years.  I followed a spiritual path as well as becoming a nudist, and learned what mattered in my life.   That I had a most outstanding chest became totally inconsequential once I got out of school and learned to accept my body.  It took 30 more years to solve my metabolic/nutritional problems and gain good health.  I'm actually the guy the ladies can and do talk with, in a genuine conversation, about their perceived body problems, such as "too large" (or "too small") labia or breasts or whatever.  Even nudists want the best looking body they can manage.  It actually started as a "body culture" movement with calisthenics at dawn and vegetarian cuisine.  A nudist club is about the only place ones sees the actual incidence of gynecomastia in the population as the men are not all hiding, afraid to come out of the clothes closet and be exposed.  So the 50% lifetime incidence really shows up.  Body bullies don't last at a nudist club as that is strictly against the rules and totally against the culture.  Besides, with their clothing off they are just as vulnerable and somehow that discourages them.  Mostly everybody is very polite and friendly and there to have a good time

https: //www.gynecomastia.org/smf/4/a-side-view/msg160263/#msg160263
http: //www.gynecomastia.org/smf/4/picture-set-one/msg160260/#msg160260

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024