Author Topic: My pics - How do you think surgery would go?  (Read 1623 times)

Offline jayroboy2005

So first a little background, I (like a lot of people here) have struggled with gyno since I was a kid. Because of it, I never really cared about my appearance. I always have had a lot of friends and been pretty outgoing, but always kept enough distance that I wouldn't have to take my shirt off.

I'm 25 now and realize this isn't something I need to just live with. I'm ready to take control, and have been working out a lot in the last 6 months or so to try to get my body to where I've always wanted it (and always thought it would be impossible to be). I know that I have gyno, but I'm so frustrated with it that I don't really have an objective view of whether it's a mild case or a bad case. I'd say it's somewhere in between, and luckily I have a good bit of muscle on my frame that helps it blend in. But still, with my shirt on or off, it's obvious that there's some tissue there that shouldn't be there.

Anyway, just wondering what you guys think. Any doctors have any comments about how you think my chest would respond to surgery? I see a lot of post-op pics of guys who end up having flat, unnatural-looking chests, and that is absolutely what I DON'T want. I realize I can tell a post-gyne surgery chest way more easily than the average person since I've seen so many pictures of them and so I might be a little hyper-sensitive, but I really would hope to eventually be in a situation where my chest looks muscular and natural and not flat.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Offline niguy13

• Bronze Member
Hi mate, have a look at my thread and my pictures - very similar tbh..

good luck

Offline captain chesty

• Silver Member
Well I think you stand to get a decent result given that your in shape, your gyno isn't excessive and therefore there shouldn't be any loose skin afterwards. More importantly, if you want the best results choose your surgeon carefully, there seems to be a lot of variability depending on a surgeons level of experience/skill. good luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024