Author Topic: gyno or fat  (Read 2198 times)

Offline Prince31

Hi guys,

This is my first post in this website. I've been dealing with this for the past 6 years of my life. I'm not sure if its fat or Gyno. This has really destroyed my self esteem, I'm subconscious about my body but I need to know what do you guys think. Any input you guys give me will be really appreciated.

hammer

Yes, it is!

Gynecomastia is defined as breast enlargement in males! Without an exam by a doctor it is hard to know by a picture how much of each that you have but I would guess you have some of both breast tissue and fat.

If you are wanting to get rid of it, surgery is the only way to totally do that. Some decide to hide it or live with it. I am one of the older guys who have lived with it for years and have had many things in my life that have had a much higher priority then my breast, so I have learn to accept them.

Welcome to the forum! You have come to the right place to find out what you need to know about gynecomastia. We have some very good surgeons right here that will be able to help with questions about surgery, along with plenty of men who have gone through it.

Good luck!

Bob aka Hammer

Offline Prince31

I forgot to mention that Mqy bmi is 36. Do you think losing weight will help?

Offline TigerPaws

Loosing weight is generally a worthy goal but it will not help with your gynecomastia. Getting your fat level down will only help you later when you come to a decision as to what is possible.

A lot depends on the type of gynecomastia you have; sacks of fat, a developing breast gland or some combination of both. What you need to do is get to a qualified and competent endocrinologist and have your hormone levels checked. Then you will have some baseline information as to the condition of your health and where you might be able to go from there.

Offline Brackiechan

my body type is exactly as yours ive been on diet pills and i see mine getting smaller its worth the try i dont do any upper body workouts or weight lifting its just made things worse for me i just go for a run every morning try to see if its fat or gyno im just waiting for the results

Offline Z31T

• Bronze Member

Loosing weight is generally a worthy goal but it will not help with your gynecomastia. Getting your fat level down will only help you later when you come to a decision as to what is possible.

A lot depends on the type of gynecomastia you have; sacks of fat, a developing breast gland or some combination of both. What you need to do is get to a qualified and competent endocrinologist and have your hormone levels checked. Then you will have some baseline information as to the condition of your health and where you might be able to go from there.

:)

You definitely have gynecomastia sir. The decision on what lies ahead with it is up to you. Either live with it and don't let it affect your life you have it surgically removed. There is no shame in either decision, as long as you believe it was the right one deep down.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024