Author Topic: Bitchtits? Gyno? Manboobs? Which one is it?  (Read 3346 times)

Offline Inder

• Posting Member
Been trying to lose weight. Nipple size remains the same. No lumps. Wondering if I need surgery.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 02:02:30 AM by Inder »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The left side especially seems enlarged.

Do you need surgery? If you want to reduce the size of your breasts, yes.

Gynecomastia is a cosmetic problem, Not a pathological problem in most cases. Insurance companies argue that on this basis no one needs surgery. That opinion ignores the emotional impact of the condition.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Inder

• Posting Member
Funny puberty hits many people is such different ways. Mine affected my nipples. Out of nowhere they became visible. The diameter became wide and due to my dark skin, the areolas stood out. I've tried losing weight and I have lost 10 kilos actually and my current weight is 78kgs, height 172 cms. I go to the gym regularly trying to blast the pecs out but funny the nipples and areolas are still large. My weight loss has no correlation with their size. I do not have discs under them as I check regularly but they are sensitive. I get attention from girls which is awesome. But the attention from locker rooms can be brutal. High school was never over for me and I still get the occasional titty twister as a grown man. I laugh it off of course but deep down I want it over. However, I do not know how often nerve damage can occur from areola reconstruction. I do not want to lose sensitivity in my nipples for sure. Kindly advice. The better pictures are taken after pinching the areola to shrink them. A trick I use before i take my shirt off in public.

Offline Inder

• Posting Member

Offline Inder

• Posting Member

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
These views confuse me. I think most of what I'm seeing is well developed pecs.

Perhaps side and quarter views would clear things up.

A consultation with a gyne surgeon of good reputation might be of help.

hammer

I agree with Paa_Paw! The last pictures look much more like a well developed peck not boobs.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hey all i also  agree with Hammer and Paw-Paw they look just fine and well developed , way too many guys worry over having man boobs , don`t sweat it. Bright Blessings.

Offline improving

• Silver Member
When you flex your pecs, and you push your nipples inwards, do they go in ? or can you feel the muscle straight away?

Side view picture would be good too.

Offline Inder

• Posting Member
Thanks for the reply guys. I think the main problem is the wide areolas and puffy nipples. The views above is when I twist both my nipples hard so they appear smaller and less puffy. I will take new pictures without twisting them to show how big they can get.

Offline Jaxed23

• Posting Member

Offline Inder

• Posting Member

hammer

I still think you look fine! Take some time and look at some pictures on the site and compare. than an honest evaluation of yourself, you will see that you can be very comfortable with your chest.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
As you should now be well aware, light, shadow, pose, and camera angle have a lot to do with whether or not there is the appearance of Gynecomastia. In the first pictures I thought yes  but the later pictures I thought no. Very simply, an objective answer cannot be given based solely on photographs.

In the final analysis, you base your actions upon your own feelings. Your mere presence here indicates a degree of concern but no indication of severity. If this is simply a curious thing about yourself that you can ignore, Adapt to, or even have fun with, Then you are already home free. If you are having problems with self image and possibly even problems socializing then it is time to talk to a surgeon. Based on some of the photos, a surgeon might turn you away. This is a possibility you must be ready to accept.

Offline Jaxed23

• Posting Member
Dude you are fine and perfect!! Do not go for surgery. Concentrate on bigger and better goals in life.

Cheers! :D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024