Author Topic: Do I require revision?  (Read 4654 times)

Offline Gu

• Posting Member
Hello, I've had surgery done on July 31st 2012, and it's been 9 months.
After my 8 month post opp visit my doctor said the surgery was a success and that the scar tissue will take time to heal. Here is a photo.
Thank you!

Offline Gu

• Posting Member
It's anatomically on my right nipple. Inferiorly lateral to the nipple.

Offline Gu

• Posting Member
I forgot to mention one more thing, after my first week of surgery I was laying on my bed and had a muscle twitch. I tend to build a habit on flexing my chest and made a big mistake which caused bruising and swelling on my right chest. My doctor gave me an injection to help recover with the scar tissue.

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Can you post a pic at a 45 angle so we could compare the size of both cup areas? What about a before pic? That can tell a lot about how big of a difference the surgery made.

Offline Gu

• Posting Member
Can you post a pic at a 45 angle so we could compare the size of both cup areas? What about a before pic? That can tell a lot about how big of a difference the surgery made.

Okay Ill post a pic in 2/3 weeks because I just received an injection of "bupivacaine .050%" It's 100mg/mL and this was my second injection to reduce the scar tissue so I took before injection and will post post injection photos.
Thank you for your reply!

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
How's it going Gu? How's that scar tissue feeling?

Offline Gu

• Posting Member
How's it going Gu? How's that scar tissue feeling?

I will take a photo of it today. It has been over a month after my second injection and It's almost a year now since my surgery. I have been going to the gym often so you might see a little size difference.

Offline Gu

• Posting Member
This one is before  (on top)
This one is after a month (bottom)

Offline Gu

• Posting Member
Bad side (scar tissue)

Offline Gu

• Posting Member

Offline Gu

• Posting Member
before second inj