Author Topic: please help!!! puffy nipples or gyno or just fat???  (Read 2626 times)

Offline avi1098

I am 21 years old (will become 22 this august) Indian of height 5 feet 6 inches and weight 145(65 kg) lbs. I was normal till I was 20 years old, then i gained wait about 18 lbs and my chest size increased drastically so,I joined gym started lifting weights and did cardio 3days a week and lost about 12 pounds without any supplement but still there is no improvements in my chest its still flabby.I have this for about 1 and half years,I googled and got doubt whether its gynecomastia. I am totally confused. I have posted my pics, please guys have a look and tell me what to do?
  Is it gynecomastia? Should i get surgery?     OR should I wait and lose some more weight?

Offline mildgyno

• Posting Member
confused too...
actual gynecomastia means formation of mammary glands that require excision...those mammary glands push trough your chest and gives you puffy nipples that sort of push out of your chest to form a mountain peak type of side view...
although your chest is undoubtedly buldging a little...your nipples are not puffy and niether is your side view like i stated above...

so...i think its fat, unless you are pulling your stomach in..
or, it was cold when you took those pics and so your nipples are not puffy...

try and take another round of shots in a moderate tempratured room with absolutely natural you....no pulled in stomach and no standing nipples due to cold...if ur nipples get puffy like mine...then it is gynecomastia.....otherwise, you better visit a doctor and find out what is that..

here's my pic for comparison

Offline avi1098

Thanks for your quick reply..ya there was mild cold so my nipples are standing,usually they are puffy and my stomach is normal in pic and i don't have lump under nipple..if i press my nipple i don't feel anything underneath it and they are very soft..hence i am confused whether it is fat or gyno..and as you suggested i will take pics again and update them here and please have a look and suggest me..

Offline mildgyno

• Posting Member
sure thing...
but since you suggest that the nipps are puffy and soft and you feel nothing underneath...
that description suggests that you have gynecomastia....because the symptoms are same for me...and i have full information about my gynecomastia...

your case is fully for excision...as you say that you have been normal before, i strongly suggest that you approach a doctor ASAP and find out the reason why you developed those glands..if it is hormonal you might have a chance of dissolving them without surgery...

and also if u are in india be sure to go to a good doctor known to have experience in such sorts...because the doctor i went to suggested that they are a result of bodybuilding , i.e, excessive pecks development...
discouraged my parents even more about a treatment...and i cannot go to a gym anymore..thanks to him!!

Offline johny99

• Posting Member
urs still better than mine, u look quite normal, maybe hard running and hard chest workout will give u better shape in or out of Tshirt, so decide if u see mine big real gyno chest.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024