Author Topic: Over a year post op  (Read 2120 times)

Offline Z31T

• Bronze Member
Hey guys, it's been a year and some change since my surgery, and just wanted to drop in the show where I'm at and let you know I didn't forget about everyone.

Gynecomastia sucks. I know that as well as any of you guys do/did. Doesn't matter how big, if it has an effect up top, there's nothing you can do about that until you do something about the gyno.

I had my surgery in june 2012, and things have been great since then. I could say I'm a whole new person with a world of confidence opened up to me. If you're in the same position I was, demoralized by this condition and considering surgery, do it. You won't regret it (with a skilled surgeon).

Anyway, sorry to say I don't have any before pictures as I deleted them without thinking, but my nipples were very puffy and protruded quite a bit.

Here are my results:

As you can see, they aren't magazine cover flat, but I think that's just my body type. It's an enormous improvement from pre-op. The right side developed more scar tissue than the left and pops out a bit more, but its nothing compared to what it was and who knows, maybe that will diminish over time. I also have a little extra fat I could trim, which might even improve upon what's already been done.  :P

Questions or comments are welcome. I went through the whole spectrum of the gynecomastia experience, so feel free to ask me anything!

Offline mildgyno

• Posting Member
excellent work...!!
who was the surgeon?

hammer

Your looking very good! I'm glad to hear that you are pleased, and life is going great for you as well! Congratulations!

God bless and may ever thing you do continue to be great as well!

Bob

Offline srnd2012

• Silver Member
Congrats!  Results look great  ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024