Author Topic: I think I have gyno  (Read 1414 times)

Offline Ned_Stark

Hey!

I think I may have gyno.

I believe it's getting worse when I put on fat and the nipples appear to change shape depending on temperature, water contact, friction...
I'm 27 and I've this problem since puberty. I've never seen a doctor for this though. I used to be fatter and I was believing that a diet would be enough to solve my issue.

What's your opinion?

Thank you for your answers.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 12:32:10 PM by Ned_Stark »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
A good example of why I do not like most pictures.

The top Photo is so dark I cannot see anything while the lower photo has the light placed such as to exaggerate the condition on the right side and minimize it on the left.

It seems you may have a minor case with slight contouring of the breast but it is really difficult to say anything for sure.

Care to try again and include a side view?
Grandpa Dan

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
You really don't look too bad, IMO.  I see no evidence of puffy nipples; maybe a little chest wall fat, and you may have a little breast tissue - hard to see in these photos.  Are you pretty comfortable without a shirt on?  That's the litmus test really. 

Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline Ned_Stark

Thanks to both of you,

Doctor,

Actually it looks puffy on some occasions.
To answer your question, I would say it really depends on my shape.
Unfortunately, I gain fat easily (when I've no time to exercise for instance) and I feel like it's more noticeable when I'm in bad shape.
I once lost a lot of fat but it was still there though (with a little belly aswell). I usually avoid tight t-shirts.
It makes me think it's mostly fat but I feel sometimes a slight discomfort in my nipples. It's quite sensitive (is it an hormonal symptom?).

« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 06:47:52 PM by Ned_Stark »

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
It sounds like you tend to build up fat in your chest when you gain weight.  Try to drop a few pounds and see how your chest looks.  In absence of puffy nipples, with your weight down, you should look good.

Dr. Pope, MD

Offline Ned_Stark

Thank you doc! :)
Losing weight was my plan anyway ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024