Author Topic: poor results after surgery  (Read 4218 times)

Offline javinixd

• Posting Member
hello, about six years ago I had surgery for gynecomastia and those were the results

I am very happy with the results because my chest size was considerably reduced but after to enter a gym i  noticed that my pecs were asymmetrical, the right side does not have the traditional (areola, nipple) and left nipple is inverted

is possible to solve these problems with additional surgery or some kind of exercise?

Offline Strce1

I think your result looks great.  You should be happy.

hammer

There isn't anyone who is asymmetrical! They may have a leg shorter then the other, their fingers are different, one testicle is smaller then the other, one blue eye, one green, there are endless examples and they are born that way!

You look fine, be happy you don't have breast, or you have two real legs, you could have one real one and one prosthetic leg. Some people are born with the problem of needing that too, I'm not talking about casualties of war!

Offline troubledman

• Posting Member
ya the left nipple look quite bad..........mine is a little like that right now....i thought it would heal after sometime.......

anyway, are you getting ur nipples sensation back?

Offline Dino_Man

Honestly, your left nipple does look like it might need some revision. Chat it over with your DR

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
We don't know what you looked like prior to your surgery.  However, your present photo reveals mild residual tissue (or perhaps scar tissue, or both) on the right side.  If the left nipple is inverted, it may have scarred down during the healing from the initial surgery.

Revision surgery could potentially help to provide you with a more symmetric chest and perhaps help to evert the left nipple.  Consider going for a consultation with a gyne expert who has experience in revision surgery.

Good luck!

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024