Author Topic: A little feedback would be nice, GYNE or FAT?  (Read 2299 times)

Offline rschwalk

Hello,

I have done a bit of online research and have been curious for some time about the condition of my chest.

I have uploaded some pics and would REALLY love some feedback.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 12:20:45 AM by rschwalk »

Offline s00ntobe

• Silver Member
Hey man, i saw your stretch marks so i'm guessing you lost a lot of weight, it could be breast tissue or fat.. i thought i had gyne as well, how i lost my 120 pounds was by dieting alone, i've got stubborn fat areas such as the flanks, love handles, chest, and abdominal fat to lose, i started exercising every day along with a diet on oct 2nd and i DO notice my chest (finally) getting smaller, also my flanks getting smaller as well. try exercising if you didn't already incorporate that, either way you've still got stubborn fat so keep trying to lose it. if you don't see it coming off the chest, you may have breast tissue there

Offline Dlink

• Bronze Member
Hello,

I have done a bit of online research and have been curious for some time about the condition of my chest.

I have uploaded some pics and would REALLY love some feedback.

That looks like gland to me. Feel around the nipple, areola by kind of pinching and see if you can feel a hard mass of tissue there, then feel how far it goes down.

My feeling is that its gland more than fat since it protrudes from under the areola whereas fat has a different look to it.

If that is gland, you can loose all the weight in the world and it will still be there.

Offline rschwalk

When I feel my chest it doesn't feel like there are any HARD lumps, and it feels pretty much the same all around. If anything, there MAY be some fingers of gland, but I'm not certain. A few years back I started running quite a bit and noticed my cheat seemed slightly smaller. But sometes, working out seems to make it worse.

Offline Dlink

• Bronze Member
Maybe its fat then?

Can you feel the gland at some point and then feel it switch to fat?

Have you meet with any doctors who might be able to tell?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Is it fatty or glandular tissue? The distinction is hard to make and sometimes even a skilled surgeon can not be sure even after a hands on exam.

The only way to know for certain is to talk to the surgeon after the procedure is done. It is much easier to say what it was than to guess at what it is.

The ultimate reality is that it usually consists of some glandular tissue in a mound of fatty tissue, yes both.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024