Author Topic: Is this gyno or excess fat?  (Read 1569 times)

Offline GeetHunt

Hi board,

Sorry to jump into a thread and ask for help but I really need it and this seems like the best place to ask.

I've been lifting weights for some time, and a few weeks ago I felt what seems like a small lump beneath my right nipple. Not knowing much about gyno I did some research and have now become completely worried I have it.

I've attached a picture below and any help/advice anyone can give me would be great. It's got to the point where I can't think of anything else.

Thank you for your help.

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
You have a very muscular chest! I would estimate that you've always had a thick and muscular chest, even when you were younger?

May I ask this, how does your chest look in a warm room setting? I also have a thick, muscular chest that looks terrific if the weather is cold and my nipples are contracted, but in warm weather, my nipples will puff out dramatically. Two completely different chests if I were to take one picture of each and compare.

I'm curious if this is the case with yourself?

Best!

hammer

« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 05:16:51 PM by hammer »

Offline HoustonTexan

Doesn't look bad to me if you do have it. Pick your arm above your head and feel under the nipple, your pec should stretch and it is easier to feel your gland and see if it is enlarged.

Are you taking any pro hormones or testosterone boosters?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024