Author Topic: Opinions on these pics please!  (Read 2354 times)

Offline LW

Hi everyone.  Please give me your opinions on my chest... should I consider surgery?  I'm 33, 6'2", about 174 pounds.  I'm quite active and fit, and eat a reasonable diet, although I probably drink too much beer...

Offline LW

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
You don't look that bad. Do what your heart tells you. Also, beer makes moobs look worse. I already had surgery and if I go out and party all night my chest looks like crap. Sounds strange but it's true.

I smoke herb and that doesn't effect me at all like beer. Beer=barley=estrogen. Actually herb doesn't do anything to my chest. I'm on hormone replacement therapy and my estrogen is balanced with my testosterone through blood work. You might want to check your hormones. Hell, every man with moobs should have their hormones checked in my opinion.

Good luck with whatever choice you make.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 04:31:21 PM by jay adams »

Offline LW

Thanks for the comments.  I got a full medical check up done about a year ago but didn't specifically ask for a hormone check.  Is it something a doctor would only do on request?  There's nothing on the paperwork about hormones but there are lots of fancy medical words on there!  Maybe I'll go and ask for a check with the doctor.

I agree they don't look that bad right now, actually I'm probably in the best shape of my life right now, which in a funny way is kinda the problem, people say to me "you're so slim" but I still have these stupid chubby nipples that wobble when I'm playing football, I hate taking my top off at the beach, the usual stuff. It's like I've battled to keep fit and control my weight all my adult life and they just aren't going to go away. 

I'm in a lucky position where I've managed to stick away some money in the past couple of years, now I'm thinking that if surgery can make them look better, and give me more confidence, why not go for it? 

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
I would ask my doc to check testosterone levels and estrogen just to be on the safe side.I agree with what you're saying. I had the surgery at 38 years old and I feel better than I ever have mentally and physically. If you enjoy getting in shape, what until after the surgery when its just skin on top of muscle. Very cool!

Just use a good doctor who specializes in this surgery. The ones on this site are the cream of the crop. You can also ask members who might be in your area. Ask your doctor about charges for revision just in case you need to touch up later and what not.

The healing process takes at least 8 months in my opinion. Try to be patient while you heal. You'll be swollen and lopsided for a while but once that goes away it's sublime.  I'm 9 month out and am still seeing small improvements.  Could be my go getter attitude though since I'm not embarrassed anymore.

Best of luck. Surgery can Def make life way more pleasurable.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Mine are bigger and I wouldn't. Actually, I didn't.

Then again I am a product of a different age and surgery was not really a good option until I had reached my fifties and by then I had different priorities.

Surgery is a good option now. Even so, I probably would not have surgery for such small breasts.

The decision is personal though. If it troubles you and you can afford it, It is entirely up to you.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024