Author Topic: Best surgeons in NY area?  (Read 3330 times)

Offline Cabron

• Posting Member
Hi

Does anyone had gynaecomastia removal surgery and know a good surgeon in the New York area that his main specialization is this procedure?

Can you people give me some names?

I need to get rid of my gyno that bothers me from my puberty years but i always been afraid to do the surgery  because i feared that i wont be happy with the outcome.

I need to find a doctor who wont mess me up and the results will be of a natural looking chest.

So does any of you know from your or others experience a good plastic surgeon?

If any have pre and post pics of the doctors you recommend it will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 09:14:25 AM by Cabron »

hammer

We have a couple doctors right here on the forum that are in the NY area! I have not had gyne surgery, but I've been a very active member for a few years and have read many good reports on the active posting doctors that are right here on the forum. The two that I would have no problem having my surgery with are Dr. Jacob's, who is in New York City, or Dr. Silverman, who is somewhere in that area, but not sure exactly.

That both are members here so you could search the forum to find their info.

Good luck,

Bob
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 07:50:17 PM by hammer »

Offline Cabron

• Posting Member
Thanks, i'll check them up. Anyone had surgery with them and have pre and post operation pictures, maybe some close up of the remaining scars too? Thanks.

hammer

As far as I know they both have their own web sites, I know that Dr. Jacobs does with extensive picture gallery, and I wouldn't doubt that Dr. Silverman does as well. You should be able to find them through their profile.

Offline Cabron

• Posting Member
Thanks , already found their sites. Plenty of pics on Dr Jacobs site, not so many on Silverman's.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024