Author Topic: Do I need revision surgery?  (Read 2195 times)

Offline mohan80

• Posting Member
I had gynecomastia surgery in 2012. however i am not satisfied with the results..I still keep on looking at my chest and consulting doctors... some doctors told me that my chest is fine and I need to exercise to get firm skin. am confused.
Sharing some pics.  does my chest look  fine? do i still need a revision?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 11:15:27 AM by mohan80 »

Offline mohan80

• Posting Member

Offline mohan80

• Posting Member

Offline mohan80

• Posting Member

Offline mohan80

• Posting Member

Offline mohan80

• Posting Member

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Just to remind you, you asked us this same thing with the same pics almost about 6 months ago and I believe Dr Jacobs told you that you would benefit from a revision. It's up yo you if you want to do it. But "yes" you can get a nice look if you have a gyne specializing surgeon take over.

Good luck Mohand 80

Offline mohan80

• Posting Member
Thanks Jay for your reply. It's true that I asked for feedback 6 months back. after that I consulted a few PS in person. They told me that i have some loose skin and I have to do chest exercises to firm up my chest. but if there's some fat/gland, am not sure if exercises can help. that's why again I am confused.

hammer

Mohan80, you have gotten advice from two very straight shooting honest men, Dr. Jacobs and Jay both have given you what you need to know! Now the rest is up to you, it is your move!

Good luck to you!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Ditto. It has been well said, I have nothing to add.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024