Author Topic: looking for surgeon for areolar reduction...will travel if needed  (Read 3202 times)

Offline David3686

• Posting Member
Hi guys here's my short story... I've never been overweight but had gyne since childhood. It always was and still is a pretty mild case when talking about the breast issue. The only things that bothers me are my puffy areolas. In fact, since lifting hard at the gym the past few years I actually like the gyne in my breasts, I just don't like my nipples. I will add pics to this thread shortly.

This is what I would like done:
A procedure that ONLY reduces my areolas. I would like to keep the volume contributed to my mild gyne

It seems this may be a problem...
I've been doing research on this board and it seems as if procedures only reducing nipple size and without the use of lipo aren't very effective. This is because the underlying issue of glandular tissue is not resolved, and as a result areolar speading may occur. Is this correct?
Is what I want doable, or would I be better off getting rid of my gyne altogether?

I am looking for a surgeon who has experiene in procedures that only and directly reduce areaolar size.Does anyone have recomendations. Surgeons are welcome to chime in too. I don't mind traveling a bit if I have too
Thanks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024