Author Topic: Looking For Opinions  (Read 2397 times)

Warren

I've been really self conscious about my chest since puberty. Just wondering if you guys think it can b fixed with diet/exericse.

hammer

Personally I don't see a problem, I see pecs! However, if you think you need to be flat as a pine board then you would need to spend $3,000-4,0000 or more depending on where you live to get the pine board look, because surgery will be needed.

The reason I think this way is you look more like you have pecs, not fat or excess breast tissue, but like I said, that's my opinion, and you know what they say about opinions! We all have them, and there like "assholes" they all stink!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I think you need to find something else to worry about. I see no problem.
Grandpa Dan

Offline rdculus

• Posting Member
Seems like a mild problem to me. Perhaps could reduce any issue by working out shoulders and arms more. This was always my strategy.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You have minimal if any gyne.  Most guys on this forum would be delighted to trade with you.

If you still have some concerns, then consult with a gyne surgeon for an opinion.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline MikeW1012

• Posting Member
you're joking right? There is nothing to be worried about right there!

hammer

No one is joking, you don't have a problem, you don't have boobs, but there are many guys here on the forum that would be more then happy to give you theirs!

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
shape says probably a light case, which would show up better in a quarter or side profile.  ignore those who ask if you're joking, it's a common problem. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024