Author Topic: Should I get the surgery?  (Read 1295 times)

Offline zman1975

I've had this chest for many years, despite fluctuating weight from 170 to 200.....very self concious about it..i do work out and i like to wear tight shirts but I always wonder if people are noticing the breasts......do i need the surgery?  I know id' be more confident and probably get more girls if i had a flat chest. Or is it all i my head?

I live in the NYC area, any good doctors to reccomend?  Money is not a problem, I can easily afford the surgery.

Thanks for the feedback.

Offline srnd2012

• Silver Member
"Should I get surgery?"  this my friend is a question only you can answer.  Also I don't believe any of us "need" the surgery.
If you are asking whether you have gynecomastia then I would say yes you appear to have mild case.  If it bothers you that much and you have the funds to have surgery then go for it. Be sure to do your homework and pick an experienced surgeon.
Good luck and welcome to the forum!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 07:47:46 PM by srnd2012 »

hammer

The previous poster said it well, no one "needs" this surgery as it will not kill you if you do not get it, it will not help you walk better like knee replacement surgery will, however, for some people it may help you feel better about yourself.

In the NYC area you have Dr. Elliot Jacobs, he is one of the doctors right here on the forum, and you can't go wrong with him, he is one of the best!

Good luck,

Bob

Offline cduub

• Silver Member
Dr Jacobs is in NYC!!! Give him a call

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024