Author Topic: Please help  (Read 4228 times)

Offline Ryan12

• Posting Member
im so confused right now i need to get your opinions so i can put my mind at ease. Do I have gyne or not? ???

Offline tuvad

• I HATE THIS SHIT
İt looks like u have a little gland behind both nipples(a little more on the right side), but contours of your chest is good so i think wearing a tshirt is not a problem for you. And i think u are a young guy, so u can wait until the end of puberty.

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
Ill second that, you are not gynified.  

Offline mick397

Yes you do have it, it looks almost exactly like mine. It may not be as bad as some others on here but it is still there. It does not matter the severity of the case because it can still have a profound impact on your self immage and self esteme and i can contest to that! Some people on here (bla***o) and others will tell you unless you have bigguns that you don't have gyno and have nothing to worry about, but that is not the case. How old are you and how long have you hade your "puffy nipples"?

Offline Ryan12

• Posting Member
19, had them for a while, several years.

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Yes, you do have a minor case of gyne. Looks like as said before a tiny amount of gland behind your nipples. Usually with the gland there tends to be a small amount of fat surrounding or mixed in. You look lean in the photos and dieting probably won't help in your case. Surgery is likely your only option in your case although yours is very minor. Go see and endo, and then see a plastic surgeon. Because I can tell you right now I can't say for sure but, I don't think theres a problem with your hormones, and it won't go away on its own. So go get the opinion of a PS or your doctor and tell them its bothering you. Then get your hormones and blood levels checked as well to be absolutely sure there isn't a problem with your hormones. So, it is up to you to make the final decision or not. Does it bother you? Does it not? Do you want to take care of it? Don't care? Do what you see fit as I and mick397 aren't lying to you about having a minor case of gyne. But, again it is pretty minor and should only be taken care of if you want it taken care of or if it bothers you. Its up to you my man. Good luck

Offline Ryan12

• Posting Member
i appreciate the help, thank you.

Offline Ryan12

• Posting Member
i would still like other opinions if anyone would like to share, please.

Offline joker261

• Posting Member
maybe u have natural puffy lookin nips but no gyno, but the way ur pec is angled with a slight point could indicate some gland...hard to tell

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
I don't think it looks bad at all. You should be able to go about your biz with no probs.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Not a bad case at all ! Nothing to worry about or to be ashamed of !

Offline Spleen

Totally normal.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Maybe it looks worse in person, but in these pics it looks fine.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024