Author Topic: Got caught.  (Read 6843 times)

Offline phm

• Bronze Member
Howdy Men.  Hope all is well with everyone.  Really hot down here on the farm this season.  You can cut the humidity with a knife.  I was working in one of my shelters and figured it would be safe for me to take off my shirt.  So I keep working and next thing I know, my neighbor and best friend for the past 33 years came up behind me.  Of course, Cliffs jaw bounced off the floor when he saw the size of my moobs.  Luckily, I was not wearing any sort of support.  I still can't figure out why I told him I was sorry for him seeing my moobs.  Tried to explain it too him but am uncertain if he heard what I was saying. I figure the best way to handle this is to act like it never happened.   What do you think?   Y'all have a goodun.

Offline Anon E Mouse

• Bronze Member
How good a friend is he? If he's just a neighbor you've known for 33-years I might not say anything at all. See how uncomfortable he is the next few times you see him. He may even ask you about them if he feels comfortable enough with you. If not, just leave it alone unless you see that he's uncomfortable. If he's a close personal friend then your friendship should be able to endure the awkward conversation. He may simply have been uninformed and unprepared.

Anon

Offline phm

• Bronze Member
You hit the nail on the head Anon.  Cliff has been my best friend for all these years.  We have watched each others families grow through the good times and bad times.  Cliff lost his wife last march.  After giving it some thought, I know he will take his time thinking up some kind of wise ass comment.  I'll fire back at him and all will be good.  On a good note.  It was my best friend and not a stranger who saw me with my shirt off.  You have a good one.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I agree. To a real friend, this is just so much trivia.
Grandpa Dan

hammer

I'm with our other two friends! In the end it won't even be a problem!

Last deer hunting season we stayed with my daughter and her husband while hunting on the farm that they were renting. I invited a friend of mine to hunt and stay there with my brother and I, and he was they only one that did not know the size of by breast, all though knew they were big! While the non hunting times I walked around in just my under armer long underwear top and that was as tight as can be making me look as large as wearing a full figure bra! I warned Marvin ahead of time. But no big deal! He his a Sgt, in law enforcement and has seen it all I guess and we are still great friends!

He is the young man that will give me a hand doing things around the house when ever I need a hand, a true friend, a little older then my oldest son.

Offline phm

• Bronze Member
I believe y'all are right.  Cliff and his family are at the beach this week so I have not rally talked to him since the incident. 

Offline igotum

• Bronze Member
Phm don't give it another thought. I have a long time friend of 52 years. I went to visit him yesterday. He has been following my gyne for a couple of years. He said " Them guys are near full grown, but I will trade this gout for them". Meaning they are still growing. He followed up saying you could have an arm like mine. He is 80 and had Polio at 2 and his arm is almost worthless. We ain't got it that bad.......

Offline phm

• Bronze Member
Shoot Igotum, you are right about that.  Things can always be worse.  Other than the breast and skin cancer, I'm as healthy as a bull.  Thanks for all the replies. 

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Yup, could be much worse, at least I haven't heard of a single case of death by gyne yet.....

Shoot Igotum, you are right about that.  Things can always be worse.  Other than the breast and skin cancer, I'm as healthy as a bull.  Thanks for all the replies. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024