Author Topic: Update. My before and after pictures. 15cm x 11 cm gland removal  (Read 3739 times)

Offline Ty25

• Posting Member
Just thought Id post before and after pics of my surgery with Dr. Clark in poland. I have a blog in the your stories section.

The post op picture is 3 days after surgery. I had a small amount of fat in both sides which was removed and only a small gland removed from the left compared to he right.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 04:25:11 PM by Ty25 »

Offline s00ntobe

• Silver Member

Offline Ty25

• Posting Member
The right hand side as you look at it is a little bigger obviously due to he size of he gland coming out. But no bigger than expected.  Both scars are very minimal now nearly 3 weeks post op

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member

Offline Ty25

• Posting Member
This is 4 weeks post op. Hardly any swelling and scar tissue only noticeable if touched. Very happy.

Offline gyno.postop

• Posting Member
Hi Man, I had similar kind of gland removal but my aerola shape ruined by the doctor, Congratulations!
I just want to ask after you finish your surgery, you must be on pain killers like paracetamol etc.
Did they affect your sexual drive? as I have dead sexual drive, may be because of anesthesia or pain killers?
Hope to get your opinion. Thank you

Offline Ty25

• Posting Member
Hi mate. How many weeks out are you??
To be honest I didn't have a good sex drive for about a week purely down to the fact I was too worried about the stithes or swelling increasing etc. After a week or so I was fine. Not sure about everyone  elses experience but just had to be cautious.

All the best with your recovery.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Nice results!

Be aware, though, that the final results will take some months for everything to soften up, for the scars to fade and everything to "naturalize."

If you have any specific questions, direct them to your surgeon -- he knows you best.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline Ty25

• Posting Member
Thanks. Yes for sure i understand it takes time. I have lots of scar tissue especially under my right side where the large gland came out. But In my opinion this nothing compared to the actually gland. So I'm very happy. Started light exercise today. 45 min brisk walk still wearing a compression top majority of the time. Next week I will start lifting again but very light.
Looking forward to the future.

Offline Ty25

• Posting Member
Here is my most recent progress picture.
Nearly 9 weeks post op. Still very happy! Lost 13 lbs since January and slowly gaining muscle again. Want to lose another 10 or so!!
Still have scar tissue and massaging probably 20 mins a daY.

I really cannot be happier.

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
Removal of all of that breast tissue is always a great incentive to get back to the gym.  Great result!

Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline Ty25

• Posting Member
Thanks. I'm very happy and look forward to the future me!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024