Author Topic: Do I have gyno or am I just going crazy?  (Read 2928 times)

Offline Sicko11

• Posting Member
Hi guys this is my first post on this website and this gyno is driving me crazy. I saw many pictures of gyno that were way worse than what I have but this just drives me crazy. I am 17 years old 200cm tall and I weigh 87,8 kilograms.At age of 15 I started noticing that I have bigger nipples than others. I searched on the web what it was and that was the worst mistake of my life. Since that day I think of it everyday when I take my shirt off. I am even afraid that people will notice it with my shirt on. Since 15 years old I haven't been swimming or going to the beach and I really miss it. Maybe I am just a pussy lol. So my question is, do I have gyno and if so how bad is it and is there still chance that it can go away?
Sorry if my English is bad. Can add more pictures if needed.

Thanks alot.

ha032742

From the pics posted, your chest appears normal...perhaps some very slight puffiness of the left nipple but not enough to worry about imo.

ha032742

BTW the pics are only visible for me when you copy and paste the image address into the browser.

Offline Sicko11

• Posting Member
Thanks for your reply, in my head it is very noticeable but maybe I'm just being paranoid.
Do you know how to fix the pics because I've use the [IMG[/IMG[.

Offline jinr0h

• Bronze Member
Hi guys this is my first post on this website and this gyno is driving me crazy. I saw many pictures of gyno that were way worse than what I have but this just drives me crazy. I am 17 years old 200cm tall and I weigh 87,8 kilograms.At age of 15 I started noticing that I have bigger nipples than others. I searched on the web what it was and that was the worst mistake of my life. Since that day I think of it everyday when I take my shirt off. I am even afraid that people will notice it with my shirt on. Since 15 years old I haven't been swimming or going to the beach and I really miss it. Maybe I am just a pussy lol. So my question is, do I have gyno and if so how bad is it and is there still chance that it can go away?
Sorry if my English is bad. Can add more pictures if needed.

Thanks alot.

Searching the web was a mistake? I dont understand..  the web should give you some perspective
However i dont see gyne here no matter how i look at it. You could look into a nipple reduction or something though if this is that big a deal to you

ha032742

I think maybe the hosting website is preventing hot linking?

Offline jinr0h

• Bronze Member
Yeah i copied them in a new tab

Offline Sicko11

• Posting Member

I mean I thought it was normall and nothing to worry about but since I know about gyno I'm afraid they will stay puffy forever. Is there still a channce at 17  years old that the puffy nipples can flatten out?

Here some other pics

(The wound you see on my nipple is from my Nuss bar surgery)

(The scar you see is from Nuss bar surgery)

Offline roar

• Posting Member
You're fine.If i had what you had,i would be very happy.Relax and think of other things

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024