Author Topic: Do I have it, too?  (Read 3078 times)

Offline moobster78

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/moobster78/album?.dir=c3db&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/moobster78/my_photos

I don't really think I'm an extreme case... but you can definitely see from the photos that it's there...

I'm working out these days and, as you can see I have quite some fat in my belly (I kinda exaggerated my pose to show how fat I really am... cuz without it, I'm a pretty slim dude)

So, I'm gonna see how my belly gets really slimed with packs and see if my man boobs were really fat or not... if it hasn't disappeared yet, I will consider surgery then...

But, for now, please tell me how you guys think about my moobs...

Thanks.

Offline Spleen

I think you're one of those cases that would see a huge improvement from a change in diet and exercise.  I don't see any of the classic glandular gynecomastia traits.  I bet a reduced body fat % pretty much solves things.

Offline moobster78

Well, I'd like to believe it that way.

Thanks for your comment.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
You are a bit like me ...  ;)Once, I don't know if I have it. 1 week later, I really have it. On some pictures of yours, I'd say a timid "yes". But not that bad. Make some sport, diet and see what happens.

Offline bigjohn

This is my first reply - haven't even posted pics - these picture could be me add a bit of musle take it from me you can bust your ass working out you'll just look strange differently.  I have come to the conclusion that early action is key.  I know it is hard to act and expensive but ask any here - seems to me they would have done it sooner than later.  I feel for your distress but if you get busy w/ other things you'll waste precious time that could prevent irevesable damage-  I might be out of line (I'm no expert) and don't aim to put fear into you but just felt lead to share  - Thanks and best of luck

Offline intilt

• Bronze Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024