Author Topic: gyno or too high body fat????  (Read 3249 times)

Offline chaselarson

Does it look like I have gyno developing? Or body fat? My body fat percentage is about 21%

I lift weights regularly and I've been bulking for a while. But I noticed my nipples look kinda pointy/weird. HElP!

Offline chaselarson

hammer

I don't know for sure, but if you're working out you could be building up your pectoral muscles!

Offline chaselarson

Thanks for the reply. Any other opinions??

Offline TigerPaws

Yes... Go away, I have not looked that ripped sense I was 35 training the Mujahideen in Afghanistan to fight the Soviets.

Is it me or are the younger men today totally Narcissistic?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I see no problem.  As a matter of opinion, I think the torso takes on a more feminine appearance when shaved. or otherwise de-haired.
Grandpa Dan

Offline TigerPaws

I see no problem.  As a matter of opinion, I think the torso takes on a more feminine appearance when shaved. or otherwise de-haired.
Agreed but it dose make wearing a bra of any kind much more comfortable, and after you get used to it, it is not half bad or difficult to keep up.

A little side note for those with Psoriasis, I was told by a Dermatologist in Germany to try shaving the affectived areas after clearing them up. That in some people their body hair will irritate the skin bringing on an outbreak.

What did I have to loose? Nothing but a little hair. Well shaving and a lot of sun (Phototherapy) did and has done the trick of keeping my Psoriasis at bay.

Anyway food for thought.

rrr

Yes... Go away, I have not looked that ripped sense I was 35 training the Mujahideen in Afghanistan to fight the Soviets.

Is it me or are the younger men today totally Narcissistic?

They have to be, I have seen so many younger men "suffering greatly" or had their "life ruined" because of a non-existent problem.

B

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
Thanks for coming to the Forum with your concern and photos.  And I think "Go Away" is a little strong as a response and not very helpful.
I do think you look fine.  As another guy mentioned, you may be seeing a change in your chest which is purely a result of bulking up.  You don't appear to have gynecomastia.
Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024