Author Topic: UPDATED WITH AFTER PICTURES. Finally got my surgery done.  (Read 3302 times)

Offline gingho

I got my surgery done this thursday but havent been able to do anything besides lying in bed.
For now I've only got before pictures and a picture of the gland but I will update with more pictures over the weeks.
Sorry about the bad before pictures, hopefully theyll show abit how it looked before.
From the side:

Front:

Gland:

After almost 3 months:

My right nipple has taken longer than the left to heal so it looks abit bigger.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 12:09:19 PM by gingho »

Offline TrailRunner

• Posting Member
Thanks for sharing those pics, it's interesting to be able to see what those glands look like when they are removed.  The gland on the left is so much bigger than the one on the right, was one of your breasts a lot bigger?
Looking forward to seeing your 'after' pictures. All the best with the healing process. 
Tom.

Offline gingho

Thanks for sharing those pics, it's interesting to be able to see what those glands look like when they are removed.  The gland on the left is so much bigger than the one on the right, was one of your breasts a lot bigger?
Looking forward to seeing your 'after' pictures. All the best with the healing process.
Tom.

Yeah, I think it was the right one that was bigger.

After pictures are now uploaded :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024