Author Topic: is it GYNO ? helppp  (Read 1996 times)

Offline najib

Hi i'm 20 year old man 1,75 m , 70 kg ( i was never really fat) , My chest area looks a bit puffy and i feel a small mass like a ball under the right nipple while the left one is more soft ( and more spread around areola than the 1 ). is it gyno or just an accumulation of fat that i can loose with workout ..and THNX :)  

Offline najib

another photo :

Offline najib

thnx ! and the only solution is surgery ? .. 

Offline Rustablad

If you're not willing to accept it now then suggestions of psychological "help" are a complete and utter waste of time, this is not something you have to live with and the rewards of a very simple procedure outweigh anything else.

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
You appear to have a mild case of gynecomastia.  You're not overweight so it doesn't appear to be related to excess fat.  If it's been present for over a couple of years, chances are it won't go away without surgery.
If it bothers you and you're uncomfortable going without a shirt in public, surgery is the answer.  It's a safe procedure with low risk of complications, in spite of what you're reading on this thread.  Look for a qualified plastic surgeon in your area.  
Best of luck-
Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024