Author Topic: Post surgery 6 weeks Crater fold Crease  (Read 4659 times)

Offline JB

• Posting Member
I had the surgery before six months and gland was small compared to fat so doctor preformed lipo only. 
Previous results https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=31537.msg201993#msg201993 
And after it, result was not satisfactory so revision surgery done and glands were removed.
 This is sixth week post OP. 
1.Now on the right side chest appears overall flat but there is a crater like region on the sides of nipple (not only nipple) sunk in and seems like upper part is slightly raised. 
there is a hard ridge like feeling along the border of crater. with breadth like my finger 
the skin appears to be attached tightly to the underlying muscle/ scar tissue creating crater 
when flexing/ raising my hand it is clearly visible the sudden contour drop like an arch.

2. the left side some fat is there but nipples folded and lower portion is really attached to below muscle causing fold. 
lower portion of nipple where the cut is made having a hard and tight very much sunk in 

I guess if the tightly attached skin detach and loosen cause more fat to develop there? Is there ant way to detach and loosen skin where the surgery so that chest will appear more even? will massage help? 
Images attached

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
I am sorry to be blunt but it appears that your surgeon went overboard in the opposite direction.  You have bilateral crater deformities, which is indicative of too much tissue having been removed.

It is still early in the healing process and therefore you must be patient in awaiting the final results (at least six months or more).  But it is only wishful thinking that fat will grow back to fill in the crater.

You should be in touch with your surgeon to discuss the progress of healing.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline JB

• Posting Member
I understand. But this is very noticeable . is there any way to get ride of this depression? like massaging and loosening skin will it make fat to develop again in the region where gland cutting is done?? this time no liposuction was done. so will leaning help in reducing entire body fat so that chest look more even? what about chest workouts?
I'm still feels less sensitivity over the entire depressed area. how long I have to wait to see final results?  
How long it will take to scar tissue under skin disappear?

Offline SmokeyNYY

• Bronze Member
Sorry dude but it looks severely botched.

Offline PuffyNipplesCrew

• Posting Member
Please post the name and location of this surgeon.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024