Author Topic: Post op concerns - Pics added  (Read 1646 times)

Offline jd250r

• Posting Member
Hello, first time posting although I've been a member for years. I have suffered from a moderate-serve case of gyno for about 10 or so years. This past September I made the decision to finally have corrective surgery(gland and some lipo). It was performed by a local Board Ceritfied plastic surgeon that has performed many of these operations and is ranked one of, if not the best surgeon in this area. My concern is either possible regrowth or possibly excess skin. The first picture is pre-op. The second is current (approx 4 months post surgery). I met with the Dr a week ago to go over my concerns and he states it is just excess skin and wants me to let it go for a couple more months but I think it's more then just skin. I have an appointment this Thursday with my family practice Dr do go over my lab results from last week(lab tests were done previously before by another dr and came back normal but I don't have the numbers). What's everyone's honest opinion? Should I be concerned or let it heal some more? Anyone have to have excessive skin dealt with after the initial surgery? Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 11:35:29 PM by jd250r »

Offline jd250r

• Posting Member
Side view. First is pre-op, second is current. 

Offline jd250r

• Posting Member
These two are approx 2 weeks after surgery. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024