Author Topic: Any knowledge for me?  (Read 1063 times)

Offline NovaSauce

Hi guys! I'm quite young (under 18), but I won't just disclose that info here online to anyone. So, gynecomastia started its course on me around last summer, but has gone away in one of my nipples. The other is still at peak largeness, and I think that I'm a type 1- low 2. The problem is, the areola of the now non-gynecomastia nipple is huge. It wasn't like this before gynecomastia, and it looks like a woman's nipple.It looks as if it may be an inch in diameter. Will this settle down after time and return to its pre-gynecomastia state?
Another question: I have seen all over the place that gynecomastia is most-likely to be temporary, but on this sight it says in multiple places that the only way to get rid of it is surgery (which I know isn't always true).
I NEED to get this misery to end, as I am pretty buff (meh muscular pecs show through my shirt) but I can't express that to the ladies because it looks like I have boobs. Even then, I can't take off my shirt without being cold or else my nipples will look huge. I have found out that for some reason when I get embarassed about my huge nipples while they are showing they get erect (?) in which they look normal.
Oh, and by the way: I am pretty much 100% certain that this is hormone-imbalance gynecomastia, so that means it should go away without surgery, right?
Yeah, so I have no idea what to do, and I'm sick of it. I am going through almost depressed-like states and I hate this self-image crap! Please help. Thanks!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024