Author Topic: My Surgery done right or not?  (Read 4235 times)

Offline Tweety93

• Posting Member
Hi everybody, im not a native speaker so sorry for my bad english,

I've got a gyno surgery 1 year ago.
I'm very unhappy with the results. I asked the doc before the surgery
If he can make lateral incisions or armpit incisions for the lipo. He told me in my specific situation it has to be done in the front area because lateral and armpit areas would not heal that good and it would leave bad scarring. In the beginning he told me it would only exist his technique. Aerola incisions were made in diffrent heights as you can see on the right nipple. The area of pecturales muscle is wavy and looks like he skipped some place during lipo procedure. Were the incisions in the breast area necessary? I need judgments from people who have knowledge. Thank you

Offline Tweety93

• Posting Member

Offline Tweety93

• Posting Member

Offline Tweety93

• Posting Member

Offline Tweety93

• Posting Member

Offline Tweety93

• Posting Member

Offline Tweety93

• Posting Member

Offline Tweety93

• Posting Member
Am i that hopeless?

Offline SmokeyNYY

• Bronze Member
Need more pictures. And not of cups of blood please. 

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I fail to see a problem. 
Grandpa Dan

hammer

Offline Tweety93

• Posting Member

Offline res.Cogitans

• Bronze Member
I dont think a doc will say something different. From the photos we can see, there isnt any problem, any incsion obvious, or anything wrong that has been done. Your result is overall very very good, i dont know your expectations, but if you are looking for the abdolute perfect im sorry to tell you but there isnt out there.. Good luck

Offline HairyKnockers

• Bronze Member
SmokeyNYY wrote, “Need more pictures. And not of cups of blood please.”  May I please second that!  What is with people who post photos of like that, do you have a vampire fixation or something.

On the main question about the scaring, what scars?  I don’t think anything is noticeable unless someone is going up to your chest with a magnifying glass and checking carefully.

I do a fair amount of woodworking; build furniture, etc.  Because I am kind of a compulsive nut I am pretty good at it.  Every piece I have ever made I can see the flaws in it.  I have never had anyone else ever see one of the flaws or imperfections.  We are all hypercritical of ourselves and those things that we have created.  You have obsessed about this until the point where all you see are the minute flaws inherent in everything.

Offline Tweety93

• Posting Member
Would you guys prefer or had experience with armpit incisions for the liposuction. I asked the doc if there are any other areas To place the incisions he said no they must be in the middle of the chest. I feel like very bad pranked :( i mean even a bad scarring in the armpits would be less noticeable then the best healing scar on the chest am i right?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024