Author Topic: Over 5 years post op  (Read 2698 times)

Offline throwaway07

• Posting Member
Hoping I could get an honest opinion about my chest. I'm over 5 years post op and somewhat regret getting gynecomastia surgery. How does my chest look?

hammer

I have no idea what your chest looked like before you had surgery, nor do I know what you expected it to look like, but to me it looks just fine!

The pictorial muscles dont look over developed, nor do you look like you have any fat there!

Offline throwaway07

• Posting Member
I have no idea what your chest looked like before you had surgery, nor do I know what you expected it to look like, but to me it looks just fine!

The pictorial muscles dont look over developed, nor do you look like you have any fat there!

I just had puffy nipples before. More concerned with the scarring than anything, especially in the second pic.

hammer

I just had puffy nipples before. More concerned with the scarring than anything, especially in the second pic.

It looks fine to me, but if anyone would notice anything you could always say "you should have seen the other guy" when they ask what do you mean? You just say "someone cut you with a knife that pissed you off, so you really messed him up"!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
You look pretty normal to me. If you want more muscular picks you are going to have to work out mor.  But to me it looks like your surgery went fine.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline throwaway07

• Posting Member

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I have been here on this site for 14 years,  about half that time as the site moderator.   I agree with the previous answers, I think you look just fine. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline Hsdove345

• Posting Member
Hoping I could get an honest opinion about my chest. I'm over 5 years post op and somewhat regret getting gynecomastia surgery. How does my chest look?

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Your chest looks just fine.  There is slight hypertrophy of the peri-areolar scars, which any plastic surgeon would be able to treat with a small injection of cortisone.  The scars should flatten out.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024