Author Topic: RE: Gyno post op  (Read 1598 times)

Offline vilakazi

• Posting Member
Hey guys, I had my surgery 3 weeks ago and just wanted to give you guys a progress. Here are my pics. The first pic is pre op and the others are post. Please let me know your thoughts. 

Offline vilakazi

• Posting Member

Offline MarcoB

• Silver Member
Quite an improvement!

How does it feel so far?

Offline vilakazi

• Posting Member
It feels a little numb. The main is much less than it was in the first week. Considering I had very assymetrical gyno,  I'm a little worried that I won't get the symettrical nice contour that I want. What do you think? Should I be worried?

Offline vilakazi

• Posting Member
Also, If you had these type.pf results post op, would you be happy?

Offline vilakazi

• Posting Member

Offline Diligent4650

Hey man. I think it looks great! There is an obvious difference in before/after photos, and as you mentioned a different size left from right. It however looks leaps and bounds better than the before photos! Especially being only 3 weeks post op. The difference will only continue to improve over the next few months. I would be very pleased with this outcome! Can't wait to have my surgery. 

Offline vilakazi

• Posting Member
Thanks a lot buddy. The irregularity concerns me a bit but you are right, I think patience is what I need now. Guess I'm just a little nervous it won't go as planned.

Offline vilakazi

• Posting Member
Hey guys, just wanted to give you an update. This is 7 weeks post op. Would really appreciate everyone thoughts on the progress. Thanks 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024