Author Topic: Breasts at any weight  (Read 2118 times)

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
I just joined this site, have read some posts, feel I can relate, and would like to get some insights.

In elementary school, I was overweight, and by the end, I found myself developing breasts at pretty much the same time and size as the girls in my class.  It was confusing and I got the teasing and harassment you would imagine. My breasts weren’t that big, but neither were my female classmates’ breasts, I would say mine were almost a B cup.  Although I only learned about breast and bra cup sizes later in life.

In high school, I lost weight, got in shape, the rest of my body filled out, but a tiny vestige of my breasts remained, probably like an AA or AAA cup.  I stayed that way through my 40s. 

Now,  I am 50.  A couple years ago, I put on a little weight, but not what you would call fat.  It went disproportionally into my breasts. I have subsequently lost weight, but hardly any of the loss showed in my breasts.

Relative to the rest of my body, I have fuller, feminine breasts than at any other time in my life.  I would say they are now significantly more than a B cup, probably a C.  Pretty much female in shape and with nipples that have grown fairly large and prominent and feminine.

My breasts jiggle and you can see their movement under my jersey pretty much when I do anything. My nipples poke out through my jerseys. 

I am not sure if this is the right section for this topic,  but would appreciate any reactions or suggestions.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 06:00:28 PM by Dale Warnio »

Offline Busty

I agree your story is not so different from a lot of us here.

If your breasts are now a C cup with large feminine nipples, what are you doing for comfort and appearance?  Women with breasts your size generally wear bras for support and the confidence of a more put together look, including to keep from nipping out.

When you were growing breasts at the same time as  girls in your class  were developing and starting to wear bras, did you ever try on a bra?

Did the  harassment you got back then include being told you needed to wear a bra and getting felt up, as that was a common experience for many of us?

How about the women in your life, both when your breasts were small and now that they are pretty large, how did they handle it?

Do you like or hate your breasts, as that will be central to what you do next?

Offline SideSet

Welcome, Dale. 

Busty raises a lot of good questions. Depending how you might answer his last question, then you might want to consider also posting in  Acceptance 

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
I did repost in acceptance.

To answer another of Busty’s questions,  my ex-wife used to tease me some about my “boobies,” and tell me I needed to wear a bra.  Sometimes it was just joking, but other times she would want to measure me.  Most of the time, at least in the earlier years of my marriage,  I think even the measuring was in jest.

But in the later years of marriage, when I gained weight, she would speculate on my cup size, say at least a B, maybe C, and if you keep gaining weight, D cup in no time.  Then she would say you REALLY do need to start wearing a bra, I’m serious.   But a number of times, she would also say you could benefit from some shapewear;  you would look more toned, and your clothes would fit better.  

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I don’t know about the dynamics of your marriage but it seems to me she wanted you in a bra and was excited by your growth.

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
I agree, but she also made it clear she was attracted to manly men, and that I was womanly with womanly breasts.

Offline SideSet

I know that must’ve hurt, and she could’ve been more diplomatic, but you can’t really blame her, can you? 

She has to be given credit for urging you to wear a bra and not being in denial about you having breasts like a woman.  

Of course she’s going to find you womanly, with your female breasts and needing to wear a bra. Assuming she’s a typical heterosexual woman, she’s going to be sexually attracted to masculinity, not femininity.   It’s just nature. 

I think it was kind and constructive of her to  suggest and give you clothes appropriate for your shape. Things that will feel and look best on you,  trying to make you feel most comfortable and confident. 

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
You are right, it was hard for me to deal with. Having breasts.  Needing to wear a bra.  Knowing I would look better with shapewear under my clothes. 

Then that she got me women’s, not men’s shapewear. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024