Author Topic: ermm....your views and do i STILL have it?  (Read 2911 times)

Offline TOLOX

Hi Guys, this are my pics.....after....believe it or not....2 sugeries.....one some yrs back...and another....about 5 mths back, but the results.....seem to be dissapointing for me...

it has become flatter, but the nipple didnt shrink as what i was told, But is it really very bad? very obvious?

Thanks guys

// http://www.flickr.com/photos/13588327@N00/?saved=1
« Last Edit: November 16, 2005, 05:23:56 AM by TOLOX »

Offline daddynubbie

• Bronze Member
  • Daddy has nubbies just like mommy!
Tolox,

Did the PS do any work on the areola? I was concerned about the size of mine and the PS reduced the size, i am happy with how they look now. I dont think i would have been happy if i didnt have the reduction done.

You look flat, were hoping to have smaller nipples?  
Suffered For 20 years, 36 years old
Had 1st Surgery October 2005
Had Revision August 18, 2006
Looking Good So Far

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!

Offline TOLOX

the tissue under my nipple has been recieved, so actually..there isnt anything hard under my nipple now, so i figure, it didnt shrink for some reason.

Strangely, for me, my doctor culdnt even explain why i had gyne, as my hormone levels were alright, she just said ...it was one of those unexplained things....strange.

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
i wud say u still had a little case of gyne, not much tho.   but u got big nipples, so u wud need a aerola reduction performed also with another gyne op.  dats d way to go as u seem to have slim figure also, so u want a chest to much
good luck, i knw wot its liek to have gone for more than 2 ops, its furstrating, but dnt give up.
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024