Author Topic: Areolae  (Read 4401 times)

Offline SideSet

As my breasts grew, my areolae expanded.  Is this common with gynecomastia?

Offline brock123

• Silver Member

Offline blad

I never cease to be amazed at your full on breast development. Not only very large but very women like. It is thus appropriate that you have been treating and caring for them as a women would. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I agree with Blad.   I’m in awe and honestly jealous that he has an amazing pair of breasts.   I’m not disappointed with mine, but I’d love those breasts on my body any day.  

Offline Busty

Sometimes we compare diameters of areolae to coins, quarter, half dollar, silver dollar.  Yours seem bigger than any of that.  Am I right?

aboywithgirls

after reading this, I just measured mine. I. about 2" across.

Sophie

Offline SideSet

Sophie, a Silverdollar would not cover our areolae 😘.   Our areolae are wider than most women’s 

aboywithgirls

Sophie, a Silverdollar would not cover our areolae 😘.  Our areolae are wider than most women’s
😆 Maybe 25 years ago it would have! We've definitely had some developments over the years!😉🥰

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
My areolas are not that big. Diameter is about 4.2 cm (1.6 inch)

Offline SideSet

Passant, that is a feminine nipple!  So much bigger than men’s

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
I assumed my areola was female. Men have a smaller diameter on average. The diameter of the areola for women is about 4 cm (1.6 inch). I’m getting into that average :)

Offline SideSet

Passant, what is your bra cup size?

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
To your question, I will write a slightly longer answer.
At first I overestimated myself. Because it’s not all in the size, but it’s also in the shape of the bra, the depth and width of the cup, etc. As I was buying bras online, I couldn’t know what kind I was going to get. I measured myself, but obviously that’s not the only criterion.
I bought my first bra in size 40B. He was white. When I put it on, it was quite big for me. There were gaps and that bothered me.
Then I ordered 34A. He was black. The tape was shorter, but it didn't bother me that much, because the cups held my breasts well. When it got tight, I bought a third bra. Dark blue. He was size 38 B. That bra was the most comfortable for me. The strap was soft and stretchy and I didn’t feel it at all (same as with the 40B) and the cups held my chest well. Over time, I felt my breasts begin to protrude beyond the cups, meaning I had outgrown it.
And recently I went back to the first bra, white, size 40 B.
There are no more gaps and my breasts fill it almost completely. The left basket is all filled, and the right is not. But there is very little space. That white is the most comfortable for me so far and I don't feel like wearing it at all.

I took pictures with all three bras, so you can see the difference.

Offline SideSet

Looks like you definitely are a B cup right now.   As you said you still seem to be growing, you might wanna be thinking about trying a C cup sometime.   Looks like your band is 38 or 40. So, my advice would be to go into a store and try on bras in both 38 and 40,  B and C cups. 

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
Thanks for the tips :) I love this forum because there are mostly members here who have the same problem. In essence, this is no longer a problem, but a new condition that we have accepted because we do not want to change through surgery.

I am definitely still growing. In the last two months alone, I have grown by almost 1.5 cm (0.6 inch). That’s a lot in my opinion in such a short time. It is difficult to know what the growth rate will be in the future, but according to this it is only a matter of time before I jump into the C cup, and maybe even D. Because my growth has been present for more than 20 years. True, to a much lesser extent than in the last two years. It would be a miracle to stop growing all of a sudden. My chest is still erect when I stand. But the folds below them are already noticeable. Also, when I sit down, then my breasts start to sag.
I don’t know what your growth experiences are, i.e. have you stopped or are your breasts still growing?

In terms of shape, I like my 34A bra the most. I love semi-open bras. This 40B closes my breasts too much, but for now it suits me because of the size.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024