Author Topic: One side a little larger  (Read 1233 times)

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
  • Nothing is impossible, merely expensive.
Due to insurance deductible I am waiting until January to get tested.  In the mean time I want to get peoples opinion on sizes.  I am not sure if I have buds or not, if I do I can’t really feel them.  My question is, if it is fat, is it typical for one side to be a little larger than the other?  For me my right side is larger than the left, not a huge amount but noticeable if looking.  I see signs of my gyno being true gyno, such as itching and soreness behind nipple, but also signs of it being pseudo, such as no noticeable buds.  I will get officially tested in January but I want to get you guys opinion for ease of mind until then.
Redfox 🦊

bikerbob

I think mine are pseudo because I don't seem to have any plumbing, but one is at least half a cup size larger than the other one.  I am a bit overweight but have been for a lot longer than I have had boobs.  I think it is the family curse that kicks in in the late 60s.  My brother is showing signs and my sister has gone up a cup size or so recently.

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
I think mine are pseudo because I don't seem to have any plumbing, but one is at least half a cup size larger than the other one.
Thanks for the input.  It sounds like having pseudo is still a possibility.  I hope that is the case because that is a little easier to deal with than true gyno.  From what I have read they both might require surgery to get rid of.  I am not sure I am ready to risk the possible side effects of surgery.  I will have to wait to see what the doctor says and go from there.  I am slowly coming to accept my boobs so if they don’t get a lot bigger then I will just live with them.  Hopefully the doctor can do something to stop the potential of growth.

gmast

My question is, if it is fat, is it typical for one side to be a little larger than the other? 
Boobs, fat or gyne are like feet.  One is usually a slightly different size than the other.  The difference can be slight or significant, but more so with gyne.  And like feet, having boobs can stink.

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
Gmast, that is funny 😀. Yes they can stink on multiple levels.

Gino

So weird...

Mine budded on the left side first, it hurt, itched and grew while the right side did nothing which neither hurt nor grew. About two to three months later the right side budded and it hurt really bad and grew past the size of the left side. 

Now 7-8 months later they are slightly different shapes but it sounds odd but they kinda switch roles as to which is slightly larger, and they are shaped differently. 

Regarding the testing, IMO unless you have definite buds or lumps growing there is no need to get a mammogram, but your GP is a better source for info regarding your issue.  

Offline taxmapper

My right side is larger. But the left side is catching up.    

its interesting to see this take place. 

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
Gino, I agree with what you said about it being up to the doctor to decide.  I am a medical layman but from what I researched I seem to have symptoms that fit both pseudo and real gyne.  Because of that I have made my appointment in late November to get examined to see if it is real or not.  I just want to know one way or the other.  If the doctor wants labs or X-Rays I am ready, no matter how awkward or embarrassing it may be.  When I find out I will make a post about it.

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
My left began growing 7 years ago.  I was concerned about cancer and was diagnosed with gyne.  More on the left than right.  6 month ago my right lit up and recently had a mammogram.  The right now has slightly more breast tissue than the left.  Doctor has changed medications in the hope to stabilize them.  Interestingly, I was not on that medication when the left bloomed.  At 72, I can handle a bloom every 6 years.  They last around 5 months and are painful.

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
My left began growing 7 years ago.  I was concerned about cancer and was diagnosed with gyne.  More on the left than right.  6 month ago my right lit up and recently had a mammogram.  The right now has slightly more breast tissue than the left.  Doctor has changed medications in the hope to stabilize them.  Interestingly, I was not on that medication when the left bloomed.  At 72, I can handle a bloom every 6 years.  They last around 5 months and are painful.
Hopefully they stabilize for you, and you don't have to go through 5 months of soreness.

Offline leosud

• Bronze Member
My right is also bigger !

Gino

Uh oh... I'm  thinking I'm in a similar situation (except I'm not on any meds) with the "blooms" bouncing from left to right and again to left. This makes me wonder, does growth stop on females when the painful symptoms go away? I've looked for an answer to this and have found nothing. 

Offline Piglet

• Posting Member
Hello everybody;
A point of general interest ......... I don't know how many of the contributors to this website live in England but for those who do, on Wednesday 12th October, the English television channel  'E4'  is broadcasting a programme called Send Nudes, Body S.O.S. The write up on it says "Ronan feels his 'man boobs' hold him back from dating.  -Might be worth watching??  The programme goes out at 10.0.0.p.m.
                                     Piglet. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024