Author Topic: Androgyny, hermaphroditism, coincidence? more indicators...  (Read 3392 times)

Offline taxmapper

My interest in this grows for many reasons other than physical.

Because of my curious nature and desire to be better informed, I started reading books on various esoteric knowledge that few seem interested in. but books written on the subject and various cultures that were physically written in the 1900's and 1910's and earlier make statements (although from a distinct Euro-Anglo point of view) that talks about androgyny in history, religion and belief systems.

Learning about the six genders of Judaism, and the hermaphroditical aspects of various figures like Hermes (AKA Thoth in Egypt) and other figures like Hr m-Akht, (Horus) (mostly considered to be mythological) or stories about people like the Machlyes, and terms like the Mexican  Xōchihuah, "One who possesses aspect of a woman" and Patlacheh "one who possesses aspect of a male"  still speaks to the recognition of this situation.

To say being deprived is an understatement for sure.

Me thinks that the modern culture which has been described as a Victorian Era whitewash of history and strict rules of defined superiority of a specific nature may be partially to blame on this and is being systematically torn apart.

I am also of the opinion that this may only be the opening of a long closed door; to use a metaphor. 

Just sayin….

Offline taxmapper

So another interesting aspect started. 

I wont rehash the whole story, just that I wound up purchasing a pair of women's boots with a 2 inch heel. 

That I discovered lifted by backside like what is suppose to happen and deep rooted lumbar pain went away. 

the other half looked at my butt and said that it was lifted slightly and looked a bit more prominent. 

All I know is that the lumbar pain and the arch pain I have experienced for years went away. 

IDK.

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
I will try that. It might save me a trip to the chiropractor even month.👍

Offline Herbert

• Bronze Member
My ring and index fingers are the same length. I was a preemie baby (7 months).

Offline gotgyne

My ring fingers are noticeably longer than my index fingers. This makes me a 100 per cent male. But my feeling some years ago was 60 per cent male, 40 per cent female. Meanwhile it could be 60 to 70 per cent female and only 30 to 40 per cent male. Heck with the finger test!
John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

aboywithgirls

As I have grown and gotten to know myself, I realized that I was / am a woman. Not because of my breasts but, because of my brain. 

bikerbob

As I have grown and gotten to know myself, I realized that I was / am a woman. Not because of my breasts but, because of my brain.
I have always maintained that the wiring is as different as the plumbing.  Women are running different software.

Offline taxmapper

Well one thing that is haunting me again is acne. 

I have been breaking out in weird places and I feel like I am 17 again. 

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
Been happening to me also. Asked my doctor about it and he said just happens with hormone imbalance. Told my wife I understand now what she went through with menopause. Hormones do crazy things to the mind and body.

Offline taxmapper

Now I DEFINATLY know something is going on! 

Last night I went to take my shower and while soaping up, I experienced something I have NEVER IN MY LIFE had...

A near total body orgasm.   

I was literally squirming in the shower. 

yes I know TMI for some folks, but what it means is that the hormones are affecting me in a unexpected way. 
I suddenly had eroginous zones in places I never had eroginous zones before!  

Not freaked out or alarmed, but more aware now.    Its weird! 

Brdy64

for anyone reading this thread without really grasping the whole finger thing... read this:

https://phys.org/news/2011-09-men-fingers-longer-index.html

it also falls into play that the "hormones in-vitro" are part in part to us having the girls.
Interesting, mine are of equal size. 

Brdy64

for anyone reading this thread without really grasping the whole finger thing... read this:

https://phys.org/news/2011-09-men-fingers-longer-index.html

it also falls into play that the "hormones in-vitro" are part in part to us having the girls.
I had also read inan article that for women there navel is below the waist. mine is above. if you look at any lingerie ads you will see that is so
My navel is below the natural waist line. But I have always had very female looking waist and hips. 

Brdy64

This reminds me of a few days ago an employee at the center I attend had a discussion about "body fat distribution", and how I have gained weight in places where usually only women gain. 
All my weight is in the chest, hips, and thighs pretty much. I still maintain a very much hourglass figure for being grossly overweight. 
She brought up the fact that I have facial hair, and that kind of disproved her theory about me, until I told her that I didn't have any facial hair at all until a doctor gave me testosterone therapy for 2 years when I was about 20. That caused immediate facial hair growth. I did shave off my beard as I noticed I was loosing lots of facial hairs. 
My navel is about 3" below my waistline. And my index finger and ring finger are almost the same length, maybe ring finger slightly longer. My physical appearance is quite feminine in regards to shape, skin, lips, eyes, etc...
Boobs have been around since my teens. As was the broad hips and ass. A source of constant teasing in school. 
The 6 genders in Judaism at least fully describe my predicament as one of them fits like a glove. "Born male later to develope female attributes". 
It also makes the distinction that those individuals where gender falls in question shall be assumed male. This is based totally on Jewish laws pertaining to males. Men have more mitzvot (deeds) required of them than women. So if gender falls into question, assign the most stringent gender. 
Anyway, I'm starting to ramble now. I often wonder where I would be now had I not received testosterone treatments? Would I have looked even more feminine? Maybe even more breast growth than I have? And am I intersex?

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
very pssible for inter sex maybe you should get the test. ibeleive its called a karo test

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Many dittos here for me
Used to be a hairy dude, now only chest hair
Lost a lot of upper body strength and lower too 
ED was becoming prevalent 10 years ago and is fully resistant to all three ED meds now Had a TURP 2 years ago, no chances of erections now BUT  oddly enough I can still get an O.
It’s not like before, it has become full body and very mellow.

Had all the genetic testing done and no Kleinfelters or other explanations for the gyno 

Regards, Bob
Regards, Bob

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024