Author Topic: Is it a relief to take your bra off at the end of the day?  (Read 1821 times)

Offline blad

It has become one of those truisms with bra discussions by women; is the relief they have when they get to take off their bra at the end of the day. I am sure this is not the case for all women but it is a commonly referred to issue.

By contrast, I am almost disappointed to take my bra off. I find it has blended into the background all day long doing it thing to give me support, shaping, and confidence. Once I remove it for bed, I become instantly aware of the sway and downforce of my boobs. It is not much of an issue once I fall asleep, but I do look forward to putting it back on once I get up. I would not feel properly dressed without my bra on all day long.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Brdy64

I have a bra on 24/7 except when showering. Underwire unless I'm sleeping, then it's a spandex pull over bra. 

So I guess not 🤔

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
have you thought about a liesure bra. I have 2 that I wear. as far as taking my bras off, i wear mine till i go to bed and put on a leisure bra. ihate when days i go to the doctors and have to take it off. not daring enough yet

Brdy64

have you thought about a liesure bra. I have 2 that I wear. as far as taking my bras off, i wear mine till i go to bed and put on a leisure bra. ihate when days i go to the doctors and have to take it off. not daring enough yet
I wear mine to the Dr's office. 😁

Upfront

Yes to give them a breather - then into a soft bralette for the night and a change form tthe underwire

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I wear one most evenings after I get  home from work. It’s almost a relief to have some support and less movement.

Kazmage

I generally put on my bra when I get up and don't take it off before I have my shower before bed 
I generally don't wear one to bed as all the pull over bras I had the Mrs stole lmao 

Offline Johndoe1

During the day I wear underwire exclusively. I get up, eat, get ready and my bra goes on. Depending on the day and what is planned that night, if we are going out, I will either stay in my underwire bra or change into a different more dressy underwire bra. If staying home, I might stay in my underwire bra if I feel like it or maybe change into a wireless bra or a pullover leisure bra, depending on how the girls feel. Bedtime I will either remove my leisure bra or go to bed with it depending on the girls or remove my wireless bra and sleep braless. Like a lot of larger women, I need some level of support most of the time.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 10:01:35 AM by Johndoe1 »
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

aboywithgirls

This topic comes up all the time at work. Some of them will even refer to quitting time as "almost time to take my bra off!" 😆 

I'm a fanatic about wearing a well fitted bra. I honestly don't have any problems wearing a bra for 16+ hours a day. That being said, I will typically change into something different from any everyday bra when I get home. It might be a leisure bra, a date night bra or a nightie or gown with built-in support. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Brdy64

"nightie or gown with built-in support."

That sounds better than a pull over bra and shorts that I use. 🤔

Something that breathes at night because I get horrible night sweats 🤔

aboywithgirls

I guess that what I wear to bed depends on my mood. A lot of the time it depends on my wife's mood 😏😉. For the most part, I usually wear a simple nightie or full length gown to bed that has some support to keep the girls from falling into my arm pits 😆 

Offline taxmapper

Its more habbit to take it off than anything else, but i am discovering the joys of further growth and discomfort. 
(I am now starting to 51 inches.) 
So unless I am asleep of not moving around, I can go braless. 
But when going places and doing things, I have to have it on because of the movement. 

Brdy64

I guess that what I wear to bed depends on my mood. A lot of the time it depends on my wife's mood 😏😉. For the most part, I usually wear a simple nightie or full length gown to bed that has some support to keep the girls from falling into my arm pits 😆
Night-time support is a must! 😉

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
As soon as I get home it comes off. I go braless at home unless we have company 

aboywithgirls

As soon as I get home it comes off. I go braless at home unless we have company
Lol 😆. Too funny 😁.  My BFF, Stephanie says the same thing. She likes being "natural ". She tells me that I need to let the girls breathe more.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024