Author Topic: Older news article I found in an older thread. 🤔  (Read 498 times)

Brdy64

I am not sure if I agree with the ruling. I think 'boobs are boobs', and 'peeping Toms are peeping Toms'. 🤔

What do you think?

"Judges rule it is legal to ogle man boobs (but not women's breasts) as they overturn conviction of swimming pool 'peeping Tom'"

06:50 EDT 15 May 2008 , updated 07:17 EDT 16 May 2008

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1019893/Judges-rule-legal-ogle-man-boobs-womens-breasts-overturn-conviction-swimming-pool-peeping-Tom.html 
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 08:57:21 AM by 💁 ♂️ Birdie »

Gino

I agree with the court, and I also disagree with convictions of men who take pix of women at the beach being "voyeurs" My opinion is that in a public place you give up your right to privacy. You don't want your pic to be taken? stay covered, or stay home. Done.

Last year a guy was arrested at the beach for snapping pix if beach goers... but it's OK for news crews? Jeez, how simple can this get?

PS, Florida is now snapping pix of drivers as they go through sunpass stations on toll roads. Since that incident last summer at the beach, I deliberately hide my face from the camera. If the state gives me a problem I'll cite the arrest of the poor bloke at the beach, if HE has  no right to take pix, neither does the state.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2023, 11:16:58 AM by Gino »

aboywithgirls

About 10 years ago, my wife and I went to a "free the nipple" event at a NH beach. These are held throughout the country to encourage equal rights of toplessness for women. 

I was still pretending to be a man at this time. However I was also a full DD or E cup at the time. She had opted to wear a pair of my swim trunks with no top. I wore her bikini 👙 top with a pair of her cut off Jean shorts. We definitely turned some heads and got lots of cheers at the event. 

We did this because we wanted to prove a point that breasts were just that, breasts!

♥️Sophie♥️

Brdy64

Hmm 🤔

That might be fun to attend such an event topless. 🙄

aboywithgirls

I had "a bit" of liquid courage before we went. While I did not keep my girls a secret, this was my first time in public putting them on display. 

Brdy64

I had "a bit" of liquid courage before we went. While I did not keep my girls a secret, this was my first time in public putting them on display.
Hopefully I'll be in my homemade tankini this summer at the beach if my daughter comes to visit. 🙄

That will be a first for me, but not much difference than my tight fitting riding jersey I wore in my 20's while bike riding. 
Granted I'm not a B cup anymore, so there is much more of me to see. 😉 

Everyone else gets to enjoy a day at the beach, why not me? 😁

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
go for it most people at the beach dont care. I always went topless at the beach. my wife went a couple of times but that was in the carribean on a french island
 havent been to the beach in awhile as I am not close to one now or one I would swim at.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024