Author Topic: Do you store items in your bra?  (Read 1120 times)

Brdy64

Some people keep cash, Kleenex, credit cards, etc... Stored in their bra cups, are you one of them?

Brdy64

Some people keep cash, Kleenex, credit cards, etc... Stored in their bra cups, are you one of them?
Guilty! 🙄

I keep Kleenex tissues in my bra for safe keeping. Really comes in handy sometimes. 😉
Not a lot, just a couple folded up and tucked under the strap. 

Brdy64

Other than Kleenex 'everyday', I have placed my cellphone, ink pen, credit card, receipts, the mail once, 🤔 and a variety of items I can't recall at the moment. 

Also crumbs, somehow crumbs just keep gathering there during the day. 🤔

Offline Johndoe1

Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
My boobs and sometimes a credit card sized wallet. But boobs mostly 🤣🤣

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
Only my boobs.

Ok now, a little humor here:
Hear about the bra-wearer with square breasts?
Forgot to take the Kleenex out of the box .....

Upfront

Who is forgetting Sophie 's strap line. Bras are for breasts.? 
Trawling my mind a number of years though I think even she has confessed to "bra money". 
I presume that those who  have presented a long list do not accommodate them all at once. It conjures up quite a picture.
If true it must be a world record! 

Brdy64

Trawling my mind a number of years though I think even she has confessed to "bra money".
I presume that those who  have presented a long list do not accommodate them all at once. It conjures up quite a picture.
The daily Kleenex has saved me many a times. Yesterday on the bus too be exact as I got a bit of a bloody nose. 
I tend to forget to check my pockets before washing, and I find that my ''bra pocket' empties itself every time I remove it. 😉

Offline Johndoe1

I would surmise that if you have room to store items in your bra, you're probably wearing the wrong size bra! ;D

Brdy64

I would surmise that if you have room to store items in your bra, you're probably wearing the wrong size bra! ;D
Kleenex under the strap fits easy enough. Cell phone was tucked in the cleavage and stuck up through my shirt. It was just for a second to free up my hands. It's amazing how much can fit in the cleavage if you try. 😉

Brdy64

Photo #1, TV remote tucked in my cleavage. 
Photo #2, TV remote pulled out enough to see it. 
The remote is absolutely invisible when tucked into my cleavage to the outside world. 😉

aboywithgirls

OMG!!! Too funny 😁! I will be honest. If I'm going somewhere like a concert or someplace like that where I I just don't want to deal with a purse. I will tuck in my phone in the top of a bra cup by my strap ( if I can cover up and my ID and debit card and a little cash in the other. 

In most cases my small, see through purse works great for most events. I don't have to take it off and have it searched by security. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Brdy64

I knew a lady that used to keep toothpicks in her bra. Ouch 😳

aboywithgirls

I also use my bra strap to hold my sunglasses or reading glasses in place.

Brdy64

I also use my bra strap to hold my sunglasses or reading glasses in place.
I guess summer dresses don't have many pockets. And carrying a heavy handbag on a hot day would be annoying.
Just makes the ''bra pocket" a much better option.
Not that I know about summer dresses from experience, 'yet'. 🙄

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024