Author Topic: Gyne will never know.  (Read 5268 times)

Offline lohan123

• Posting Member
Hello, I am a 17 yr. old male from Costa Rica, I've suffered from gynecomastia since I was probably 13 (I just turned 17) So I'm already losing my faith that it'll eventually disappear.
I am 6'0'' tall and weight about 137 pounds so yes, I'm skinny, I've never worked out but i've never been overweight in any sort, I can't afford a surgery and probably never will get one, (I'd have to save for like 20 years...) but meh is not a severe case of gyno,
that I know, but enough to get bothered for (well I assume)

I have a few questions, in my mild case
Anyone of you with a similar situation have exercised and have the glands kinda camouflaged with the pecs?

Is there a small possibility that they'll go away?

*Edit: sorry for the double post, I'll be more careful
« Last Edit: December 12, 2005, 11:46:05 AM by lohan123 »

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Your case is mostly glandular. You don't seem to have fat under the nipples. So as to answer your question : will it go away ? I think that working out wil not do the difference. Have a look at other messages on this forum and you'll see the same answers. The only realistic option for me seems to be surgery.  :( But I'm not a doctor so you could also go and see one to have a professionnal piece of advice. Good luck to you in any case. I know how you feel man !

Offline lohan123

• Posting Member
What about medicaments, anti-estrogens? I don't smoke pot or drink so damn!

Here are 2 new pics with different lightning

So I shouls see an endocrinologist first?

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
yeah see one, im going to see one in 2 days hopefully

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I would advice you to do so ... I think that's the best solution.

Offline lohan123

• Posting Member
Do you think that my may fit in the puffy nipples department? (I know I've read people have had different perspectives of what might puffy nipples be, but judge yourself)

Because that would make a slight relief if I decide to buy Andractim. The Lump is not so big and actually when I am cold you can barely see I have lumps under only if there is a lot of light.

Offline bob-ad

• Posting Member
The pictures that seem to show something there are when you were slightly bending forward. Stand up tall and erect and proud, Then take the pictures. what I can see there is less than mine and when I stand tall I look like an old man that works out.

Offline lohan123

• Posting Member
Pretending and Assuming there is only glandular tissue, Andractim is supposed to work better right?
I've read testimonies of people that appear to be honest (God, I hope so very much) and that had similar cases than mine (almost that can mean nothing) and andractim worked for them.
Would you people recommend me to buy andractim?
...Since it's a very slight case of gyne.

And even if I know it's a slight case it's a little bit more than what you may consider to be normal, I mean I've already lost my faith they will go away, I am really surprised that they say 90% of gyno goes away in 3 years. (I've read hundreads of posts here from people who stayed with it, and I supposed that isn't the other 10%)

I feel terrible because of this, I'm afraid of stupid things like these...

Please recommend me something (That doesn't harm my parents wallet that much)

I am sure it's glandular, it's strained and it doesn't (hmm accumulates?) If I bend down. It's also a hard lump. I really hope andractim works, because I am getting some money for a trip which I won't waste all  just to keep some money to buy the gel.
I live with my grandmother so she is going to pay the other half. She is very comprehensive but we can't do much since we are not very hmm, economically provided.

Excuse me for my english, it's not my native language.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2005, 05:52:42 PM by lohan123 »

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Although medication may help to reduce it slightly only surgery can truely rid you of this problem.

Offline Beckham

First off, i have the same type of gyno you have, second, there are diffrent causes to gyno than just estrogen and weight gain, and one of them is prolactin. I dont know if you've ever been on a medication known to evelevate it but when my bloodwork was done it showed elevated levels of prolactin which can also cause it. You should see a doctor (preferable one practicing endocrinology) and have a full hormonal blood work done testing for estrodiol, testosterone and free testosterone aswell as prolactin.

On the note of whether or not surgery is the only option, there is a growing belief that anti estrogens such as nolvadex aswell as aromatize inhibitors can actually reduce, and in some cases reverse gyno. Personally i've breifly used an aromatize inhibitor and over the course of 3-4 days it did reduce it by around 25% however i decided to get an appointment with an endocrinologist as my bloodwork also revealed that the problem could be stemming from prolactin levels due to a medication I had been on for 2 years. You should seek medical advise from someone who specializes in this field or at least get a referal.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 06:00:13 PM by Beckham »

Offline lohan123

• Posting Member
Hello, sorry for the bump, but there's something peculiar that I need to tell you:  I am 17 years old (soon 18), and I have almost no axillary hair, which is weird 'cause that shows up like when you are 14. Could there be a possibility that I am still on puberty and that the gynecomastia will go away, that I'm still inbalanced hormonally? Or I'm just dreaming and I am a man with almost no axillary hair?

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
Dude, take what you may think as a disadvantage and turn this into an advantage.
Go to the gym, pack some muscle on and highlight those nipples with some massive
pecs. You'll drive the guys and girls crazy. It worked for me. They are now my second
fav. toy to play with.

Jake

Hi mate looking at your reply you are so full of sh1t you should be called "intestines".
what a complete and utter waste of my time reading your stupid lame replys.
Not everyone wants to spend ages in the gymn to end up looking like an ape and end up getting bigger moobs.
As soon as you stop training youll have bigger saggier and puffier moobs than ever.
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024