Author Topic: St. Louis surgeons??  (Read 2386 times)

Offline Midwestdude

• Posting Member
I just started my research and was wondering about surgeons you know in the St. Louis area that have come recommended.  I plan to consult with a few before I move forward.  

My needs:
I require a nipple reduction procedure only.  Areolas are fine as they are.

After making a preliminary inquiry, I received an email response from a PS here whose name I've seen mentioned several times.  His response was that he had NEVER performed simply a nipple reduction.  So I'm finding that.....even if you've heard a name repeatedly, it doesn't necessarily they're THAT experienced.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks so much.  

Offline Midwestdude

• Posting Member
The areola doesn't require any correction...not even excess tissue underneath making it "puffy".  My problem is strictly that the nipple is much longer than normal and protrudes too far outward.

In reading the message boards I realize that there are many cases much more serious than mine and I completely empathize with their situations.  Like their issues though, mine has always made me feel very self conscious.  Clothing choices, at the beach, hating gym as a kid (shirts vs. skins etc)...the same experiences.

Offline Midwestdude

• Posting Member
Aquilius,

Thanks for the info.  I read your post AFTER I had made a reply on a different thread.  I'll let you know how my search progresses.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024