Author Topic: 19 year old right before cutting stage  (Read 7744 times)

Offline packerman33

hey i found this site because someone at www.teenbodybuilding.com referred me here.  He said to find someone with the name hypo. so if u know him or if this is u please send me a pm. I am a bodybuilder and my body is bulked up and all thru my life i've had problems with my chest.  all thru school it was embarassing. please tell me if once i cut the fat off it will go away or if it is gyno. also is there other options to get rid of it besides surgery?

BTW i'm 6'1 235 lbs. please help if u can.

Offline Recreating

• Bronze Member
Working out won't take it away. Don't you see all the bodybuilders with the same problem? Seems like you're working out enough as it is. There are a few other options outside of the knife, but none seem as good, nor as long lasting in results. Gels/Pills etc.

You have a minor case compared to some of the ones I've seen. You'd make a good candidate, I assume.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
yeah, but conical shape and enlarged areolas still make it gyne, and there's no such thing as mild if you're a builder.  hypo tends to specialize in general endocrinological info, and he'd probably just tell you the normal stuff, check your hormone levels as a preliminary if you decide to get an op.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline propitcher

• Posting Member
you are similar to me in stats and appearance...

dude , it will not go away. how old are you.... try taking flax oil... it made some of my gland disperse, get softer and disappear....

rob

Offline propitcher

• Posting Member
sorry, you are 19, i am 18... consider surgery...

Offline packerman33

you are similar to me in stats and appearance...

dude , it will not go away. how old are you.... try taking flax oil... it made some of my gland disperse, get softer and disappear....

rob

does taking that flax oil make it go down in size? a noticeable difference?

Offline dave1030

• Posting Member
I think just getting the surgery is your best option.  You will be very happy after.  Thanks for posting your pics because I have a similar body shape.  I'm in football, wrestling, and track & field, and I work out a lot  and my chest just seems to get bigger when I lose weight.  I will be getting surgery this year and I am looking forward to it.

Offline Daveo

• Silver Member
  • Surgery with Dr. Bermant January 28, 2005
Well I'm 20 years old, and my results are both "great" and "fantastic".  If you want to change the way you look, don't let people like rob talk you out of it.

No offense to rob, but someone needed to reply to that.

I also want to say that I completely diagree with rob when he implies that the people on this board are doing anything but helping each other get through something that affects them like this.  Without this board I don't know where I would be, but I thank my luck and my thorough research for finding it and helping to change my life.

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
You case deffinetly looks worse than mine. The major problem with yours is the areola size. Your areolas are huge, out of proportion to your chest and body for that matter. The slang for them is "peporoni nips". There are other , much cheaper procedures that can fix that, like areola reduction.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
The before and after pics of people on this site are right before surgery and right after surgery. It takes around 6 months for complete results. The scarring is another story as it fades away over time. I had a huge scar on my leg, as ever year goes by it got lighter and lighter. Now it is nearly invisible.

Also, you said the rock's career went down hill after" the gyne surgery. Thats redicilous!

The type of person you are, is the person who tries to deny the problem. You come up with excuses and reasons to not get the surgery, and to think it looks natural. I was like that too months back (you can look at some of my previous posts) I finally realized what I needed to do and I am going to do it.

If you can accept having female like breasts, than more power to you. Most people can't and trying to act like nothings wrong makes matter much worse. Personality changes are just some of the problems.

You are obviously going through repression and denile.
Why else would you be on this board unless you are considering surgery?

Buddy,

Your chest looks healthy and normal. Your nipples are larger than average, but many men have that. In my opinion, and I know that nobody else on this site will agree with me, your chest will look very weird once you have surgery. Look at the "after" pics of most of the guys on this site. 95% of the "after" pics show deformed, weird looking shrunken nipples, irregularly shaped, with scars around the bottom, and some of the scarring never goes away. And, the responses by the members of this site are always "great results" - "Fantastic" etc.

Look at the "Rock" - he made all his movies BEFORE he had the surgery. Since he has had the surgery, (and he had a very good surgeon), his career has spiraled downward. He still has huge pecs, but now with tiny, dark unnatural looking nipples, completely out of proportion to his pecs. His physique has lost the image of power, somehow.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2005, 05:52:33 PM by vaio »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Each and everyone of us has different likes and dislikes. Personal image is just that, personal. If the guy does't like the shape of his chest/areolas as a result of Gyne, then who are we to say that he should not have surgery?

Personally, I think that Packerman's chest looks alright. Who am I to say though. My Wife said ( Pre-Op ) that my chest looked okay to her and that I was making a big deal over it. However, she wasn't in my boots when people stared/teased/grabbed/made nasty comments/laughed at me because of my moobs. Not a plesant experience let me tell you!

Anyways.... Packerman, do what feels right for you! ;)

Oh yeah... Yo... Robert... Dude... I happen to be 41.
 :P
« Last Edit: February 18, 2005, 05:35:24 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024