Author Topic: Dr. Corbin in Los Angeles  (Read 3921 times)

Offline Gyno_sucks

• Posting Member
Has anyone had surgery with Dr. Corbin in Los Angeles.  I was wondering the results.  Pleased or not?   Pictures would be great too.

Offline Gyno_sucks

• Posting Member
Wow nobody has had surgery with this doctor?

Offline fl3a

• Posting Member
its really hard to get responses here for some reason. I personally have no experience with that doctor but if I did I would have been happy to help you out,.

Offline polar

I had surgery went Dr. Corbin about two months ago. I'm personally not happy with my results, So far. I'll be go in for my two month post op appt. My experience with him is he is overly booked, and doesn't dedicate any time to you. In addition, right from the get go he mentioned a secondary surgery.....I think he is just money hungrey

Offline popozao26

• Posting Member
thanks for sharing that experience...  I will avoid that Dr., since your surgery have you heard anything about any good dr.s in LA?

Offline speedway121

• Bronze Member
DR CORBIN IS UNDER INDICTEMENT FOR SMUGLLING BREAST IMPLANTS FROM MEXICO.

Offline sunsetbassist

• Posting Member
speedway, is that true? I was considering him for a moment, but then saw a video on his website that made him seem kinda.......strange. Also, his site is full of advertisements, and every URL of his ends with ***expert.com. I dunno, doesn't seem like the type of guy I would want to perform on me.

Offline steve6161

• Posting Member
I know this is an old thread, but in case anyone is researching this doctor and comes across this link, I think they should know that if you check the California medical board site you will find that this guy has a litany of problems (including probation, public reprimand, malpractice arbitration award, and hospital discipline).
http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/WLLQRYNA$LCEV2.QueryView?P_LICENSE_NUMBER=41325&P_LTE_ID=790

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024