Author Topic: A little concerned  (Read 3665 times)

Offline anonymousdude

• Posting Member
  • just trying to get some help
Seems like most people on this board, I want to figure out if I actually have gynecomastia before any type of action. I'm really hoping that I just have a high body-fat index and this problem will eventually slim itself down, but any help at all would help. Currently, I've been trying to do alot of cardio to help this out, but I've only started about a week ago.

Sorry about the hair-- obviously, that's not the most important cocern I have. Thanks again.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
I must say you look preety good, though there may be some traces of fat or gyne cant really tell. How long have you been working out for?

Even if it is Gyne its a very mild case.

Offline anonymousdude

• Posting Member
I must say you look preety good, though there may be some traces of fat or gyne cant really tell. How long have you been working out for?

Even if it is Gyne its a very mild case.

well- starting doing cardio about a week ago, running about 3 miles a day; as for weight training, i havent done so in many months. I really hope you're right about this; it's rather embarassing taking my shirt off to see something like that. Thanks for the help.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
How old are you now? And when did your chest begin to appear like this? This could really help me determine weather its Gyne or not.

Offline anonymousdude

• Posting Member
I'm 20 years old right now, and i was about 18 when it started to really show. As you can see, the nipples seem to be facing opposite directions as well.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Generally Gynecomastia will appear along with puberty. Did you happen to change eating/excercise patterns when your chest changed? If so then I strongly belive that it is just fat. Otherwise it could be Gyne. Do you feel hard tissue behind your nipples?

Offline anonymousdude

• Posting Member
Hmm.. you might be right about the food. The college diet has taken its toll on me, so yes, I have changed my diet when it started to appear. As far the hardness, it doesn't appear so. It's pretty firm around the nimple area but nothing alarming.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
K also one last question before I must sleep. Have you gained weight in any other areas during your diet? If yes, do cardio for at least three months and then come back if you see zero change. Weights may also help in your case.

Offline anonymousdude

• Posting Member
well, i did lose my minor six-pack, so I'll take the suggestion and continue with the cardio. Thanks for the help, and I certainly hope that this problem will disappear, literally. Thanks again

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Good luck with the exercise my friend. Please keep us updated.

Offline intilt

• Bronze Member
sorry but bad case. horrible.
:-[

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024