Author Topic: And yet another one!  Comments please.  (Read 3660 times)

Offline lightneon83

Hi,

New to these forums, and amazed that I never new of this website.

I suppose everyone's seen this first post, as it happens so often.  But, info please on what the educated think.

I'm 22, 5'7" (172cm), 82kgs (180lbs)

So it's the burning question... Do I have gyne, or is it just fatty tissue?

There is the feeling of hard tissue, bout 1inch in diameter behind nipple,  I'm just starting to work out, cardio etc. As I know that I'm overweight.  I've basically looked the same since I was 14.

Any comments would really be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

http://www.img-upload.com/uploads/front12.jpg

http://www.img-upload.com/uploads/side12.jpg

Offline Silent_Pain

Definitely Gyne. I think your side view looks good though, relatively speaking. Because they move out to the sides a bit, it is actually more noticeable when you look at it head on. In other words, the pic of your side to me, looks "decent", but the head-on view looks much worse.

But do't feel bad, because I'm built about the same as you.

What are your "tricks" for hiding it, if you use any at all? I usually divide this into a "side view" and a "front view" thing...meaning some sufferers look worse when viewed from the side, and others head on. Me...I always look at my sides when dressing for work...I try to get everything tucked in enough to make it look flat as possible on the sides.

Ok, I'm rambling. I feel your pain, friend.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 11:58:36 PM by Silent_Pain »

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
yes its gyno they look like mine before op
i finally feel like im a man

Offline Texan

• Bronze Member
  • Everythings Bigger In Texas
Yeah, it's gyne.

I'd suggest that you keep on working out, the gyne wont be as noticable if you burn some of the fat under it off.
Man Boobs Gone In 3 Weeks.
Hopefully It All Works Out.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Yes it could be Gyne, I think it would look better if you dropped some pounds though.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Gyne, but as some said, loose some weight first, and then, see what happens. But even with sports, I am not sure that it will disappear. But it costs nothing to try and do some sports. Good luck man !

Offline Texan

• Bronze Member
  • Everythings Bigger In Texas
At your age, I doubt it'll completely go away with exercise. But it will definitely reduce the visibility.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024