Author Topic: Is flat the way  (Read 3666 times)

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Is flat the way?
1 week post and a bit puffy .....the follow up with the ps says to come back in a month.....I am not sure if to feel normal is complete flat or a little puffy is okay?I no it is only 1 week so I guess I may be looking at it as it should be all perfect(anxious)......The ps says it looks good but then its his rep......He says to take off the vest now ,,,does this seem normal? I have swelling he said and that it would flatten down after the swelling goes away? I may have high expectations not sure, but I have looked at others and they look flatter....
If all is right then I should be flatter and feel normal in time? Is this the key to give it time?????

Thanks for any suggestions
« Last Edit: March 09, 2006, 11:13:30 AM by crow »
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline Texan

• Bronze Member
  • Everythings Bigger In Texas
I dont know if FLAT is best, but put some muscle under there and it'll look good.

Keep the vest on, I was told I'd be wearing mine 2-3 weeks after surgery, maybe longer.
Man Boobs Gone In 3 Weeks.
Hopefully It All Works Out.

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
I dont know if FLAT is best, but put some muscle under there and it'll look good.

Keep the vest on, I was told I'd be wearing mine 2-3 weeks after surgery, maybe longer.

Thanks, I want to work out but when? i have worked out most of my life but mostly boxing and hockey and other sports......I will and have got the vest on now but the doc says dont need it? ???

Offline Texan

• Bronze Member
You dont have to keep it on if he said it's ok to take it off. But I think compression will help the results more.

Just do some wide-armed pushups at home, it'll work out your chest. Like 3 sets of 30.

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Sounds good I still am using it as just going up or down stairs hurts as it is a little bruised..... just push ups? I like to drum do u think that would hurt?

Thanks 8)

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Dont worry about exercise for now. Swelling will subside in time.

Offline Texan

• Bronze Member
I'd think playing the drums would hurt if it's still bruised.

I'm gonna have to agree with Allen, I wouldnt worry about much activity for about another week.

If you want to build your chest then yeah, wide-armed pushups and pushups w/ your hands together under your chest will build your upper and lower chest.

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Great thanks,,,,,,,,,, Big help...... I was just wondering then as you guys are saying that as the swelling goes down is this what would cause my nipples to still puff out? ::) Thanks Allan and Texan 8)...............

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Yes I'm post op and my nipples along with the rest of my chest appear swollen, although I still see a vast improvement.

Also think of it this way your nipples held a certain shape for so many years, we cant expect them to take a new form overnight.

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Ya Allen your probably right......I hope mine go down ,just
a little anxious and really want to work out and play the drums....But its a small price if it turns out they way it should and  feel like a man again( it is day 9 now)..........I just am try to get some pics and compare them as I may be looking at it the wrong way...they may be better than I think, I HOPE 8)

Thanks for your reply Allan ,any suggestions is always welcomed.....After things improve and I have a better idea how the whole thing works I will be able to help others as they have helped me.....A BIG THANKS

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024