Author Topic: Dr. Pensler 6 Weeks Post --- Before/After Pics!  (Read 5895 times)

Offline lafilip

• Posting Member
Dr. Pensler 6 Weeks Post --- Before/After Pics!
Hey Guys,

I am now 6 weeks post op from Dr. Pensler in Chicago.  There is still swelling, but please let me know what you think:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sachylvr83/album?.dir=80ac

Thanks!

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Re: Dr. Pensler 6 Weeks Post --- Before/After Pics
Looks good 8), I couldi'nt tell from the first pic but then i know what you mean........Turned out excellent, and your in good shape....Did you have puffy nips before the 6 weeks ,or was the whole area  just big? ???

Congrats on your quick recovery Im only 2 half weeks
and still swollen so I would like to be that good at 6.....

All the best 8)
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline lafilip

• Posting Member
Hey man thanks for the support! My nips were never puffy really before or after......

My whole chest was just large.

Regards

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
NP you look great.........  :)Ya it did not seem like they were, it seemed that you are in good shape nothing to worrie about, you look good..... 8)All the best 8)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 05:15:44 PM by crow »

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Nothing else to say apart from the fact the results are ... perfect ! Congratulations, it really looks good !

Offline robert06

You look great--congratulations!

i had mine done with Dr. Pensler one week before you. i have a huge improvement, but my right side is a bit bigger than the left. I'm hoping it's just due to swelling and that it will even out.

Have my 2 month checkup next week. I'll try to get pics from Dr. P and post on the forum. Thanks for posting yours--youi must be thrilled.

Take care,
Robert

Offline lafilip

• Posting Member
Hey man,

I am happy with the results. I am now 7 weeks post op! I think there is still some swelling. My ride side is still also bigger then my left side.  I still have slight bruising on my chest so hopefully in a couple of more weeks I can see even better results.  

I plan on posting some more pics either 8 or 9 weeks post op.

Please let me know when you get your pics posted.

Good luck & All the best

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member
wow pensler your results look really awesome. How long did it take for you to see most the swelling go down? I'm 3 weeks post op and my chest doesn't look that much better than it did 2 days post op. The surgeon at that time told me I was really swollen but I'm surprised I haven't seen more flattening of my chest by now.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Grats!

Offline lafilip

• Posting Member
Hey johndoe,

Those pictures were taken exactly six weeks post-op, and I still had swelling.  In my case (others might be different) I still had major swelling three to four weeks in.  Even in the those photos there is still swelling.  I am now about 8 weeks post op and still have some minor swelling. I will be posting some more pics next wed. take a look then and you can see my 9 week progress if you wish.  By the way my bruising lasted almost 7 weeks just some fyi.....everyone is different though!

Hey Allan7865,

Thanks for the suppport!

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
wow, you look hot now!  :o  (yes, i'm gay. if you're not then don't get all homo-phobic on me...it's just a compliment).  

i hope i have a chest like that one day. i don't know if mine is fat or gyne so i'm working out now and will do so for a few months and see if i notice any improvement. if not then i'll have surgery, too. if you don't mind me asking, how much total did this cost? sorry if that's a personal question. thanks and congrats on your results!   ;D

Offline Vanatu

• Silver Member
what did the doctor do?

Excision or lipo?

Offline lafilip

• Posting Member
Hey Bradley07,

I am not gay, but thanks for the compliment.  The total cost for the operation not including my hotel stay was just under $5,000.00.  I think the exact amount was $4,775.00.

Hey Vanatu,

The doctor did both.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Much improved.  It was really noticeable in your pre op side pic. Looks good.

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
was that through the armpit or peri-aerolar ?
... and the saga continues

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024